Reer Xamar is claiming Xamar is a Swahili city

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man made posts on his feed talking about how Somalis were not capable of building Baraawe or Mogadishu.

Here is one of his posts on Twitter.

Do your thing SSpot.

Kratos

Sonder
Disregard this guy; he is a either a fob or someone who has low reading comprehension. It literally says in his reference that Ibn Batutta left Muqdisho for the "Swahili country", implying that the two are mutually exclusive. This is in addition to the fact that Ibn Batutta said that the inhabitants of Muqdisho spoke Somali and were of the same race as the people of Seylac. @Shanshiyo1234 is this you?

Disregard this guy; he is a either a fob or someone who has low reading comprehension. It literally says in his reference that Ibn Batutta left Muqdisho for the "Swahili country", implying that the two are mutually exclusive. This is in addition to the fact that Ibn Batutta said that the inhabitants of Muqdisho spoke Somali and were of the same race as the people of Seylac. @Shanshiyo1234 is this you?

Some triggered Hawiye man said that to him and called him a "Zimbabwe n*gger"
:dead:

Either way, he responded with this....

Kratos

Sonder
That was more triggering than the reer Xamar kid.

At least there is some historical basis for Arabs living in Xamar for centuries. There is no mention of Hawiye until Ajuuran sultanate, let alone they founded Mogadishu.
Lmao he's probably a troll. I just realised that his username is "unukaa leh"

Kratos

Sonder
He's a bit confused but Xamar was built by the Ajuruns. Ajuruns are not Hawiye though.

At least Hawiyes are ethnic Somalis.
Idk about that, I'm pretty sure Muqdisho existed as an independent city-state before the Ajuran Sultanate

He is not anti somali but anti hawiye lol

A lot of Reer Xamar "activists" on twitter seem to really hate Hawiye lol. They really did a number on them during the civil war miskeenada

Idk about that, I'm pretty sure Muqdisho existed as an independent city-state before the Ajuran Sultanate

A lot of Reer Xamar "activists" on twitter seem to really hate Hawiye lol. They really did a number on them during the civil war miskeenada
Not really. Its just that all somalis built the city. The degaan is also 100% hawiye. Hawiye are the majority so he is hating on them. And while he claims to be the owner he is marginalised . Second i doubt they are even 50k. You only fight with clans who can give up a fight. Cadcads dont even have weapons.

yup and rightfully so, killing minorities is low sxb. They usually like landers and puntites, we took in some refugees.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Reer xamars live in xamar so obviously they'll know of hawiyes why talk about irrelevant clans living in some small cities. Since hawiyes own the capital.

Not really. Its just that all somalis built the city. The degaan is also 100% hawiye. Hawiye are the majority so he is hating on them. And while he claims to be the owner he is marginalised . Second i doubt they are even 50k. You only fight with clans who can give up a fight. Cadcads dont even have weapons.
they didnt start it lol, hawiye did when they minded their business.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
yup and rightfully so, killing minorities is low sxb. They usually like landers and puntites, we took in some refugees.
Puntlanders are not puntites and they didn't run away from xamar they all still only live there. You landers and puntlander see their cadaan skin and get excited no wonder you made up your fake arab daddies.:mjlol:

Puntlanders are not puntites and they didn't run away from xamar they all still only live there. You landers and puntlander see their cadaan skin and get excited no wonder you made up your fake arab daddies.:mjlol:
you're a samaroon laangaab stick to borama, go do some research kulaha they didnt flee lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
you're a samaroon laangaab stick to borama, go do some research kulaha they didnt flee lol.
I'm not from Borama and Reer Xamars are all in the capital.
I have reer xamar relatives you probably don't even know one so stay quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending