Reer Xamar is claiming Xamar is a Swahili city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
we get a thread of this nature once every week at this point. who cares what some diaspora kid of a minority tribe posts on twitter?

yup and rightfully so, killing minorities is low sxb. They usually like landers and puntites, we took in some refugees.

Do you really want me to post the Morgan video?

I think your dislike of Hawiyes is clouding the fact that this particular reer xamar/Barwaani doesn't like or rate ethnic Somalis in general.

Have a bit of respect for yourself walal.
what does this have to do with respecting myself tho?

we get a thread of this nature once every week at this point. who cares what some diaspora kid of a minority tribe posts on twitter?

Do you really want me to post the Morgan video?
Lol Morgan is for himself, the south overall was a savage place and people mareexaan equally as hawiye.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
you're a samaroon laangaab stick to borama, go do some research kulaha they didnt flee lol.

Samaroon lands are densely populated. Hop off waryaa. :nahgirl: This is why I'm keeping my blood line 100% G.

@Blade1 at least we haven't embarrassed the Somali name by claiming a foreign daddy.

Last edited:
Disregard this guy; he is a either a fob or someone who has low reading comprehension. It literally says in his reference that Ibn Batutta left Muqdisho for the "Swahili country", implying that the two are mutually exclusive. This is in addition to the fact that Ibn Batutta said that the inhabitants of Muqdisho spoke Somali and were of the same race as the people of Seylac. @Shanshiyo1234 is this you?
No but I like him. I agree with on almost everything.I think our people should leave Somalia forever. It’s a lost cause.

Apollo

VIP
No but I like him. I agree with on almost everything.I think our people should leave Somalia forever. It’s a lost cause.

You'll be a weird foreigner wherever you go. Be it the Americas, Europe, Arabia, the Swahili coast, or the Indian subcontinent...

In Kenya, they will call you Mzungu. In Arabia you'll be called a Somali, in Pakistan & India they'll call you a Habshi.

You'll be a weird foreigner wherever you go. Be it the Americas, Europe, Arabia, the Swahili coast, or the Indian subcontinent...

In Kenya, they will call you Mzungu. In Arabia you'll be called a Somali, in Pakistan & India they'll call you a Habshi.
Listen to me clearly I been have mistaken for an Arab before man so I can blend in muhuahhahahhaha! Not to sound like I wanna be Arab or anything. Where does hate for Reer xamar come from. Everybody gets along in the city I live.

Apollo

VIP
Listen to me clearly I been have mistaken for an Arab before man so I can blend in muhuahhahahhaha! Not to sound like I wanna be Arab or anything. Where does hate for Reer xamar come from. Everybody gets along in the city I live.

Most of you look like Afro-Hindu-Arab mutts. You don't look like true Arabs. They will think you are an Al-Akhdam or an Indian construction worker. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yalla, yalla, get back to building that skyscraper before I conviscate your passport. :lol:

Most of you look like Afro-Hindu-Arab mutts. You don't look like true Arabs. They will think you are an Al-Akhdam or an Indian construction worker. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yalla, yalla, get back to building that skyscraper before I conviscate your passport. :lol:
I would post my picture but I already have a real life stalker wallahi.

Just like Somalis can tell Somalis from Habeshas despite the somewhat overlap. Arabs can tell true Arabians from the mutts.
It was an Arab that asked me if I’m Yemeni. We went to Dearborn and they spoke to us in Arabic at the store. But my family looks super Arabic.

@Rocca Littorio Stfu and stop crediting mutts who are immigrants to Somalia you abeed. Any Somali who agrees with this Barawa is either ignorant or a self hater.
7d69724d-698e-4839-abdf-a4dc7da09320-png.54967

4e465bd7-9bb4-416d-8fe0-6bba30e6057f-jpeg.54968

yup and rightfully so, killing minorities is low sxb. They usually like landers and puntites, we took in some refugees.
Hawiye didn't kill minorities. That's fake propaganda used by qabilists like you. and lets not act like Madhibans aren't treated like qashin in Puntland.

He's mainly focused on us because Hawiye run Xamar. He hates all Somalis, including you. You're on the same boat as the rest of us so get over it coon

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Puntlanders are not puntites and they didn't run away from xamar they all still only live there. You landers and puntlander see their cadaan skin and get excited no wonder you made up your fake arab daddies.:mjlol:
lol. whats your qabil again..?

Always Lit

you reaching sxb. they dont call them mzungu in kenya. fala ww.

Always Lit

Hawiye didn't kill minorities. That's fake propaganda used by qabilists like you. and lets not act like Madhibans aren't treated like qashin in Puntland.

He's mainly focused on us because Hawiye run Xamar. He hates all Somalis, including you. You're on the same boat as the rest of us so get over it coon
:reallymaury:
whatever makes u sleep at night i guess.

Always Lit

sxb, if reer xamars leave somalia sxb all the best. Being neighbors with Hawiyes is a headache sxb. Dont listen to these people, diplomacy is not in their DNA dont blame them, they only know war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending