Reer UK Somali guy travels to South Korea to find a wife

@Waaqo of Punt

This guy and his Somali mate made the headlines early this year by harassing the UFC guy Connor McGregor in a club in Miami for a photo/selfie with him and the Irish bloke grabbed his phone and smashed it into the ground. Would you have taken a picture with him?

google Connor McGregor arrested for smashing a phone of a fan and his picture will pop up in the story.
I don't blame him s are annoying af. Ugly energy walaal

What have Somali Xalimos done to make our men have yellow fever :drakelaugh:

lmao bro I dont find asian attractive at all...its weird how every race is just fucking them left and right. Madows are traveling to Japan and impregnanting those females there. Look at Naiomi Osaka the tennis star. Asian men like being cuckold for some reason.

I know right. Japanese girls love african guys. Just hit the gym first before you hit the clubs.

:mjlol:
hell yeah!!!
back in when i had yellow fever i discovered this, and that koreans and chinese are racist and worship the white man.
Japanese consider both you and the cadaan as gaijin.. they havent been fully brainfucked by colonialism.

I am not particularly attractive , when i was in japan i was at most a 6/10 not fit, a beer belly
and no dress sense and i had to reject women.
i know sounds like bullshit, i couldnt believe it as well.
how was i gonna date and have casual sex with 5 women in 2 days..

I chose 1 and spent the rest of the time with her, and did not call back the other 4.
i didnt even have sex with her as well...
kicked myself wallahi....

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
hell yeah!!!
back in when i had yellow fever i discovered this, and that koreans and chinese are racist and worship the white man.
Japanese consider both you and the cadaan as gaijin.. they havent been fully brainfucked by colonialism.

I am not particularly attractive , when i was in japan i was at most a 6/10 not fit, a beer belly
and no dress sense and i had to reject women.
i know sounds like bullshit, i couldnt believe it as well.
how was i gonna date and have casual sex with 5 women in 2 days..

I chose 1 and spent the rest of the time with her, and did not call back the other 4.
i didnt even have sex with her as well...
kicked myself wallahi....
Yeah japanese women are different. They just started dating african guys. I know some africans that settled in japan and had children with the local females. Asian males don't give them enough attention or they're not attracted to them.

The coin goes both ways mate. Both groups think they are better than the other so it’s a stalemate. Why bother reporting that Pakis think they are superior to us as if we care about their opinion. That’s some inferior self hating move :susp:
Yiu are a negro from backward africa.that ia enough for everyone to view you as inferior.somali in inferior even in african standards given how messsed up their country/community are

lmao bro I dont find asian attractive at all...its weird how every race is just fucking them left and right. Madows are traveling to Japan and impregnanting those females there. Look at Naiomi Osaka the tennis star. Asian men like being cuckold for some reason.
The same way somali men are cucked by Madow men

Trending