Reer UK Somali guy travels to South Korea to find a wife

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
there's also many Somali families that allowed their daughters to marry Asians sbx
Thats true, but the main factor in those families is that they dysfunctional. I know of a wedding of a Somali guy and a Somali girl born of german mother but she spoke perfect Somali and you would never think her mother was a gaal. Its all about the family structure

Lool
The same girls throwing themselves at convicts.eww.no thanks
Then marry from back home. There are many young,pious feminine women with dhaqan back home sxb. I also agree you should avoid UK Xalimos

Tukraq

VIP
Asians in the UK are Indians, Pakis, and Bengalis.....THOSE type of Asian, not Mongoloids
:gucciwhat: he was talking about Indians the whole time, you got to be joking, no way anyone actually thinks there better looking then halimos, but this video was about South Korea

Thats true, but the main factor in those families is that they dysfunctional. I know of a wedding of a Somali guy and a Somali girl born of german mother but she spoke perfect Somali and you would never think her mother was a gaal. Its all about the family structure

Then marry from back home. There are many young,pious feminine women with dhaqan back home sxb. I also agree you should avoid UK Xalimos
lol not every ajnabi marriage is dysfunctional, there's good succesful ones and shit ones. Also are u saying the German mother was a gaal or nah...?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
lol not every ajnabi marriage is dysfunctional, there's good succesful ones and shit ones. Also are u saying the German mother was a gaal or nah...?
The mother was a gaal but the daughter was raised by the father and his family, is a Muslim and speaks Somali. The reason there are Somalis marrying ajnabis is because they stem from broken and dysfunctional families

:gucciwhat: he was talking about Indians the whole time, you got to be joking, no way anyone actually thinks there better looking then halimos, but this video was about South Korea
lol in the UK Pakis and Indians see themselves as superior to Somalis or any other black population tbh. A Paki man letting his daughter marry a Somali man is seen as shameful in their communities, most of the time. The stigma is dying off but still, a Paki/Indian marrying a xalimo is more common than a faarax marrying a Fatima.

believes in open borders for Europe but closed borders for Somalia.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: a true expansionist warrior. We should all take his initiative and impregnate the whole human race. At that point there will be no more 'ajnabi'
I'm thinking of taking 4 Isaaqs nacnacs as concubines, they fuked up their reputation so I might as well give em a lil 'boost' :dabcasar:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Big up to the brother im going to South Korea and Japan 2020. Inshallah i will find myself a beautiful indhayar girl :banderas:

lol in the UK Pakis and Indians see themselves as superior to Somalis or any other black population tbh. A Paki man letting his daughter marry a Somali man is seen as shameful in their communities, most of the time. The stigma is dying off but still, a Paki/Indian marrying a xalimo is more common than a faarax marrying a Fatima.
you n4ggas still think this dude is Somali even after all this? ^ lmaoooooo

Are u dumb? Every Somali in UK is aware of how Pakis view us. U can call me 'habash' all u want, it's not gonna change that fact. Our communities never got along until the last few years.
that was some serioussss self hate paragraph you wrote akh just saying, ahmed gurey himself would of slapped you had he of saw your comment

Are u dumb? Every Somali in UK is aware of how Pakis view us. U can call me 'habash' all u want, it's not gonna change that fact. Our communities never got along until the last few years.
The coin goes both ways mate. Both groups think they are better than the other so it’s a stalemate. Why bother reporting that Pakis think they are superior to us as if we care about their opinion. That’s some inferior self hating move :susp:

Tukraq

VIP
The coin goes both ways mate. Both groups think they are better than the other so it’s a stalemate. Why bother reporting that Pakis think they are superior to us as if we care about their opinion. That’s some inferior self hating move :susp:
not even a stale mate, everyone else also sees us better than Pakis lol

What a shit body. How is he trying to flex that? lmao

@Waaqo of Punt

This guy and his Somali mate made the headlines early this year by harassing the UFC guy Connor McGregor in a club in Miami for a photo/selfie with him and the Irish bloke grabbed his phone and smashed it into the ground. Would you have taken a picture with him?

google Connor McGregor arrested for smashing a phone of a fan and his picture will pop up in the story.

Trending