Reer UK saviour here, Soo gala fans and haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xaalimos are giving brains on the snap but them getting fucked while dudes are shooting videos is a lie? Hmmm you seem like those naive UK faraxs who will end up with a "reformed" virgin
khalad baa iga fahamtay ive been through my fair share of xalimos. i just doubt you have videos of it happening in the uk

khalad baa iga fahamtay ive been through my fair share of xalimos. i just doubt you have videos of it happening in the uk

I have a lot of pickup artist friends in the Uk and they have a feast on somali girls and these ajanabis have no shame in showing and exposing the halimos. Hidden cameras and all.

And are you trying to get videos of halimos butt naked out of me?

I have a lot of pickup artist friends in the Uk and they have a feast on somali girls and these ajanabis have no shame in showing and exposing the halimos. Hidden cameras and all.

And are you trying to get videos of halimos butt naked out of me?
nigga nah i just think canadian girls do that shit. i doubt youve got videos. youre just trying to prove a point

nigga nah i just think canadian girls do that shit. i doubt youve got videos. youre just trying to prove a point

If you been through your fair share of xalimos you would know that once the liquor hits their system they loose control and will do almost anything. I have videos of hijabis tipsy just slobbing of dudes.

Alcholol and somali women dont go together

If you been through your fair share of xalimos you would know that once the liquor hits their system they loose control and will do almost anything. I have videos of hijabis tipsy just slobbing of dudes.

Alcholol and somali women dont go together
I dont do alcohol. But i still dont believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending