Reer UK saviour here, Soo gala fans and haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Canadas a lost case though. African Americans with somali names

Who told you this shit? :what1:

You must be talking about reverts married to cheap and clean Somali women with their kids and last time I checked, that's in the United Cuckdom.
:hemad::kanyeshrug:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
There's a snapchat account showing london xalimos giving bj's. Cheap and dirty.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

You must be talking about reverts married to cheap and clean Somali women with their kids and last time I checked, that's in the United Cuckdom.
He isn't wrong though, you lot are basically african americans, all we're missing is cops shooting ya'll and it would be a complete set.

What can we say they want to be us. They would sacrifice their hooyos to live in UK!!!!

Nah nobody wants to be in the UK unless we looking for a quick smash. Us malis in canada got influence. You guys get bullied by every group even pakis

Even though that does happen . Canadian malis dont get married at all. One girl with several jermoes as babydaddys is nothing to brag about

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He isn't wrong though, you lot are basically african americans, all we're missing is cops shooting ya'll and it would be a complete set.

That's a lie. Somalis outside of Toronto in Canada like Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver are very educated and successful. I mean you'll find many great Somalis in Toronto alone, it's just certain poor neighbourhoods with projects in Toronto are ruining our name.

Even though that does happen . Canadian malis dont get married at all. One girl with several jermoes as babydaddys is nothing to brag about

It's very rare for Somali women in Canada to marry out. Somalis usually stick together here, I'll bring @sigmund here so she can educate you about Canadian Malis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending