Reer UK saviour here, Soo gala fans and haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
That's a lie. Somalis outside of Toronto in Canada like Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver are very educated and successful. I mean you'll find many great Somalis in Toronto alone, it's just certain poor neighbourhoods with projects in Toronto are ruining our name.
I'll keep observing but It seems like gang culture is getting glorified, there was this somali crip on instagram acting all hard n shit.

Nah nobody wants to be in the UK unless we looking for a quick smash. Us malis in canada got influence. You guys get bullied by every group even pakis
Influence? Let's not be retarded and mistake a couple of gangbangers with a couple thousand views as influencing everyone else:ftw9nwa:

You guys forever want people to believe you guys have influence if that was the case why is drake here in the uk and not supporting u degenerate somali rappers? Also little shit shout outs don't count as support from him:abuxyga:

Also as for the bullying bit. Not a single somali is intimidsted by hairy Pakis. They are everyone victims

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's a lie. Somalis outside of Toronto in Canada like Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver are very educated and successful. I mean you'll find many great Somalis in Toronto alone, it's just certain poor neighbourhoods with projects in Toronto are ruining our name.

It's very rare for Somali women in Canada to marry out. Somalis usually stick together here, I'll bring @sigmund here so she can educate you about Canadian Malis.
Pretty much man.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'll keep observing but It seems like gang culture is getting glorified, there was this somali crip on instagram acting all hard n shit.

Yeah and those Somalis live in bad neighbourhoods in Toronto. Their parents are welfare abusers and they don't raise their children properly which is why you'll find many Somalis living in gang lifestyle but at the same time you'll find many great Somalis that live in middle class neighbourhoods doing extremely well.

The majority live in toronto and ottawa though. Anywhere too many malis gather qashin follows. cities with small communities are better

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Only in some parts of Toronto, and maybe Edmonton. But other than that, we're all calm here fam.

White

Show me one suicide bomber from london.
052417isisterritory_1280x720.jpg

Finsbury park for terrorism

Actual suicide bombers, Somali nationals Muktar Said Ibrahim, Ramzi Mohammed and Yassin Omar
CrimMain.jpg

All somalis from London, yer yapping terrorist

White

the somalis in Minnesota arrested for terrorism far outnumber anyone from finsbury park . couple man from toronto went isis aswell
Does that disprove what I said though? Don't be so defensive
Which is worst holding a henny bottle or a halimo butt naked getting her back blown out while goons are screaming into the camera
dm me some vids, i will snitch to their parents if i manage to recognise them :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending