Reer UK(Londonistan) Soooo GAAAAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been hooked on watching Speaker Corner. this guy called "Brother" ty is funny shit, i know hes misguided, but he delivers his message to not offend, and specially the arabs he frustrated them.... For an example theirs this other "Brother" called Hijab, i''ve seen some of his videos although very knowledgeable on islam, he carries him self with arrogance.

this clip i'mma show you proves it.... he sizes him up in the beginning, and laughs when they discuss God(Allah). the guy even said i'm not afraid of you because 1) i'm bigger then you 2) i'm stronger... (Nigga where did this come from):draketf:
watch at 14:07 till 14:55...... this is the nigga that said "the deeper they dig , the darker history gets":lolbron:
I'm no fan of the Isrealites specially Gary/sara... But Brother Ty is different, hes not out for low blows, but clarity

So How do you brits go about this... was i wrong on how i thought i saw Brother hijab, or how he handled brother ty, i can't be the only person who see's the "I am better then you" vibe coming from him.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Bruv most of these people are uneducated and misguided i see no need to pay them attention. One is most likely a salafi nutjob and the other is an insecure misguided individual with a victim mentality.

Bruv most of these people are uneducated and misguided i see no need to pay them attention. One is most likely a salafi nutjob and the other is an insecure misguided individual with a victim mentality.

i don't pay them much attention... i just find this hijab guy too be full of himself....i don't like these people who act like he does.. TY never went to him, this nigga came too him...

i'm an outsider looking in... he expect people to listen to him, but when its his turn to shutup he smiles laughs and sizes people up...
Because they are speaking pure rubbish. How can anyone listen to a guy like Ty and take him seriously.

I think your mistaking arrogance for confidence g

Because they are speaking pure rubbish. How can anyone listen to a guy like Ty and take him seriously.

I think your mistaking arrogance for confidence g

to them its not rubbish, so it shouldn't be a laughing matter. it's like a non muslim not taking islam serious on debates and laughing through it... :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts