Reer UK Blm copying Reer school shooters

If this starts in sweden, I will start rioting the first day, I will loot supermarkets and then burn the stuff i looted just because of the heck of it, Nigga i want anarchy to reign, I dont give a slightest f*ck about social issues, Rioting is truly like therapy throwing rocks will truly cure your aggression, Mashallah may rioting never end in the world
Does your qabiil start with an H and end in a wiye?

If this starts in sweden, I will start rioting the first day, I will loot supermarkets and then burn the stuff i looted just because of the heck of it, Nigga i want anarchy to reign, I dont give a slightest f*ck about social issues, Rioting is truly like therapy throwing rocks will truly cure your aggression, Mashallah may rioting never end in the world

source.gif

First you niggas have lightsaber battles with Madows in London, wear diapers in secret and now you wanna wild out like American Somalis?

Wallahi, UK didn’t disappoint! Not even 72 hours and you niggas took back the crown as The Worst Somali Diaspora.

:russ:
You dumb shit, there’s no Somalis at that protest and I can guarantee you we don’t give a f*ck. It’s West Africans and Carribeans who organised that protest in a madow populated area

Meanwhile Somalis in Minneapolis are destroying their own businesses and taking bullets for these AA’s, and getting gassed that they’re praising you for being ‘allies’ whilst also talking about how they disrespected you in the past:dead:

And Mogadishu?
No, Looting in Somalia is a no go.
You dumb shit, there’s no Somalis at that protest and I can guarantee you we don’t give a f*ck. It’s West Africans and Carribeans who organised that protest in a madow populated area

Meanwhile *******s in Minneapolis are destroying their own businesses and taking bullets for these AA’s, and getting gassed that they’re praising you for being ‘allies’ whilst also talking about how they disrespected you in the past:dead:
you took a meme post seriously. Congratulations you xoolo. I don’t actually believe any of that shit.

Come again :wtf:
Burning down mosques kulaha, these guys are the lowest of the low. African Americans are defending their businesses with armed men whilst these nerds are destroying their own religious places of worship and Somali-owned businesses.
That Somali woman stealing from that museum said enough about them lool

Burning down mosques kulaha, these guys are the lowest of the low. African Americans are defending their businesses with armed men whilst these nerds are destroying their own religious places of worship and Somali-owned businesses.
That Somali woman stealing from that museum said enough about them lool

Im sorry for the slander against Uk somalis sxb

I was wrong Reer School shooters wasnt on my radar before

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, Looting in Somalia is a no go.

you took a meme post seriously. Congratulations you xoolo. I don’t actually believe any of that shit.
Your diaspora is finished, I’ll be laughing when the army rolls thru and starts shooting you 68 iq retards like cattle :drakelaugh:

The fact that so many Somalis are going berserk over one dead guy while a Somali guy was shot dead by the same police force a while back and no one gave a sh*t shows how low they’ve stooped. What a bunch of begs

How many qurans you reckon was in here abti
Damn you were right. Not a Masjid, but still. This is gaalonimo. I can’t condone that. All I wanted was the destruction of Government property. Not the Kalam of Allah :frdfvsb:

Do we know who actually started the fire? I know earlier the found a police officer from St Clouds went to Minneapolis to smash an Autozone store. The protestors found his information because he borrowed a friends gasmask to protect himself from the smoke.

I hope it’s controlled opposition that set the fire and not protestors and especially not Somalis.

If Somalis burnt the duugsi, I’m disappointed and disgusted. They should be hung.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your diaspora is finished, I’ll be laughing when the army rolls thru and starts shooting you 68 iq retards like cattle :drakelaugh:

The fact that so many Somalis are going berserk over one dead guy while a Somali guy was shot dead by the same police force a while back and no one gave a sh*t shows how low they’ve stooped. What a bunch of begs
I’m convinced you’re Secondary account. What are you arguing about. Nigga I wasn’t even talking to you. Who are you?
:hillarybiz:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Did i hear BLM protest UK ??

Every uk somali right now ( although I don't think they should protest because of the bad effects later but also the lack of security):

I can see why swedes hate what has happened to their country. low iq chimp whose natural habitat is the amazon rainforest crying out to throw dem rocks.

Trending

Latest posts