Reer UK Blm copying Reer school shooters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hope it starts off in Toronto I can finally get me some Gucci belt:mjlaugh:

A broke mans dream is free for all.

@Macalin M
You spoke too soon sxb you really said no Somali was boutta protest for Madows in the UK :mjlol: but look at this Now

Apperantly this started in Peckham because a Racist white man Spat on A black mother who died from corona

Lol why am i not suprised this is peckham :bell:

*Edited*

Yall think this boutta reach Sweden Canada and the rest?
First you niggas have lightsaber battles with Madows in London, wear diapers in secret and now you wanna wild out like American Somalis?

Wallahi, UK didn’t disappoint! Not even 72 hours and you niggas took back the crown as The Worst Somali Diaspora.

:russ:

Macalin M

Out here
First you niggas have lightsaber battles with Madows in London, wear diapers in secret and now you wanna wild out like American Somalis?

Wallahi, UK didn’t disappoint! Not even 72 hours and you niggas took back the crown as The Worst Somali Diaspora.

This is Peckham. Lowest of the low. A place infested with Congolese, Nigerians and yardies and they still ain’t caused any major damage to the area yet.

You American Somalis were burning down mosques. Please don’t even compare us anymore

If this starts in sweden, I will start rioting the first day, I will loot supermarkets and then burn the stuff i looted just because of the heck of it, Nigga i want anarchy to reign, I dont give a slightest f*ck about social issues, Rioting is truly like therapy throwing rocks will truly cure your aggression, Mashallah may rioting never end in the world

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire

No US are currently winning by a landslide :russ::chrisfreshhah:

We didn't destroy our own museum
I thought you niggas niggas lived in small huts like the hobbits. You haven’t advanced to a museum yet, because you still arguing about “Is voting for a leader haram”?. Hopefully the Pakis will take over the cursed island soon and they’ll take care of you lot. Englandstani awaits you!

Last edited:
I thought you niggas niggas lived in small huts like the hobbits. You haven’t advanced to a museum yet, because you still arguing about “Is voting for a leader haram”?. Hopefully the Pakis will take over the cursed island soon and they’ll take care of you lot. Englandstani waits you!

Better than destroying our own shops and museums like zulu xoolo

Trending

Latest posts