Reer UK another win for us.

giphy.gif

I'm glad that the Somali chick in the movie is supporting her friend through hard times and is not shown as oppressed or suffering as they normally represent the community. Media likes what sells so if this film gains alot of popularity then perhaps we will have more positive representation?
:rejoice:

Netflix Original Content is Terrible
Each year, Netflix dedicates over $12 billion to create exclusive, original content. This strategy is meant to attract new customers while keeping existing ones loyal to the brand. However, there’s a major problem: Almost all Netflix original content is heavily tainted by a clear, obvious and annoying agenda. And this irritates lots of people.

A summary review of Netflix content reveals an obvious fact: There is only one opinion and viewpoint allowed on Netflix. Everything is subjected to the extremely rigid, suffocating and oppressive rule of political correctness, “woke” activism and radical social engineering that is promoted by the occult elite. In short, Netflix is a propaganda streaming service mixed with content that is custom-made to debase, corrupt and traumatize young minds through insidious “entertainment” (more on this later)."

article from 2019. provides examples showing how Netflix stuff is evil.

even look at that red "N" in the OP.

red is frequently associated with sinister stuff.

775b61622509bd2dac1c6db6dd51e4731b576550.jpeg

(I know it's just a movie but he's clearly supposed to be evil)

220px-Offset_-_Red_Room.png

"Swift emerges from a pile of people wearing a red and black dress – symbol of sacrifice and initiation."

I'm telling you, just glancing at the red in the "N" logo I already knew it was some sort of evil thing. We may or may not be into such symbolism but they are.

Netflix Original Content is Terrible
Each year, Netflix dedicates over $12 billion to create exclusive, original content. This strategy is meant to attract new customers while keeping existing ones loyal to the brand. However, there’s a major problem: Almost all Netflix original content is heavily tainted by a clear, obvious and annoying agenda. And this irritates lots of people.

A summary review of Netflix content reveals an obvious fact: There is only one opinion and viewpoint allowed on Netflix. Everything is subjected to the extremely rigid, suffocating and oppressive rule of political correctness, “woke” activism and radical social engineering that is promoted by the occult elite. In short, Netflix is a propaganda streaming service mixed with content that is custom-made to debase, corrupt and traumatize young minds through insidious “entertainment” (more on this later)."

article from 2019. provides examples showing how Netflix stuff is evil.

even look at that red "N" in the OP.

red is frequently associated with sinister stuff.

775b61622509bd2dac1c6db6dd51e4731b576550.jpeg

(I know it's just a movie but he's clearly supposed to be evil)

220px-Offset_-_Red_Room.png

"Swift emerges from a pile of people wearing a red and black dress – symbol of sacrifice and initiation."

I'm telling you, just glancing at the red in the "N" logo I already knew it was some sort of evil thing. We may or may not be into such symbolism but they are.

They also did a dajjal movie.

the thing I wonder is what kind of sinister element (or elements) will be inserted. does one of them undergo an abortion? do they leave Islam? if they're Somali women, I'm sure they in some way rebel against Islam in the movie and of course Islam will be portrayed as oppressing them.

there is no question to me that the content will push some kind of sinister agenda where they rebel against Islam. one gets drunk at a party, commits zina with a non-Muslim, falls in love with him, the parents find out, she says "but I love him!" and walks out and slams the door and cries, he picks her up in his car in the rain, they commit some more zina, she runs off with him, her parents are upset, they're unable to stop it, they accept
they are helpless, the entire situation as portrayed as her empowerment, she gives a feminist speech and the credits roll

no alhamdulilah

:wowsweat:

But even in the nice areas, couple mins down the road there are blocks upon blocks.

Results of capitalism i guess..

Inequality is nuts in UK

I live in a nice area and there's a towerblock around the corner. There's always something crazy going on over there.

@Halimo Supremist I mean I'm not saying they're going to follow the exact movie script I came up with.... but is there really any doubt that they'll somehow rebel against Islam in the movie and that this will be framed as the "moral" of the story?

Trending

Latest posts