Status
Not open for further replies.
so previously you have come to learn Australian mandem are the fobs of the diaspora,

These young somali teenagers spoke somali really well so they aren't hooyo mataalo youths like most of the diaspora and judging by how westernized and integrated they seem, i'll assume that they are also fluent in the Swedish language.

prior to this, all i knew about them was the Rinkeby beeswax :mugshotman:
you think these are the kids doing the fuckery?:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so previously you have come to learn Australian mandem are the fobs of the diaspora,

These young somali teenagers spoke somali really well so they aren't hooyo mataalo youths like most of the diaspora and judging by how westernized and integrated they seem, i'll assume that they are also fluent in the Swedish language.

prior to this, all i knew about them was the Rinkeby beeswax :mugshotman:
you think these are the kids doing the fuckery?:cosbyhmm:

Why is Homosexuality a concern for them???? What an Odd video.

Why is Homosexuality a concern for them???? What an Odd video.
i know, i guess he had no other topic talk about that would interest the teenagers

you can't have intellectual discussion with a bunch of hip hop teenagers you will scare them away :siilaanyolaugh:trust me i tried it before,
all they can talk about is sports,celebs and rappers.:donkey:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i know, i guess he had no other topic talk about that would interest the teenagers

you can't have intellectual discussion with a bunch of hip hop teenagers you will scare them away :siilaanyolaugh:trust me i tried it before,
all they can talk about is sports,celebs and rappers.:donkey:

U r strange. R u Marehaan?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that you @Steamdevolopment, why are you using basra's account. :cosbyhmm:

8186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.