Reer Somalia up in arms on twitter because of Rageh Omar’s piece on the drought in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sense of entitlement certain qabiil has never stops to amaze me wallahi :icon lol::icon lol:
every inch of somalia is darod dhaxal.
Nicholson.gif

:dead:

Straight up respect to Rageh G:salute:

Seriously the drought in SL/Somalia was barely covered on international media.

Plus cadaans are known to not be sympathetic to legitimate, emergency foreign causes so when he states that Somaliland doesn't suffer from insurgencies (aka it's safe) and that it's a natural disaster, i believe it will win over the cadaan "i don't care!" crowd.

Most of all, he isn't shilling for Somaliland!

He's just raising awareness to a tradegy which is affecting the whole horn region but which is also more pronounced in the north. (SL, PL and k5)

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you want to report solely on Somaliland's drought then there is no problem, at least you're doing something.

However what cannot be tolerated is when you say that delivering aid to anywhere but Somaliland is dangerous as a journalist. Absolutely disgusting and shows his lack of compassion to even politicize a famine! He is killing innocent civilians with his biased journalism, and will have to answer for each and every death he has indirectly caused.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think the ugly Uncle Tom should stick to walking his wife's chihuahua in the morning.

Man is walking chihuahua. :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

If you want to report solely on Somaliland's drought then there is no problem, at least you're doing something.

However what cannot be tolerated is when you say that delivering aid to anywhere but Somaliland is dangerous as a journalist. Absolutely disgusting and shows his lack of compassion to even politicize a famine! He is killing innocent civilians with his biased journalism, and will have to answer for each and every death he has indirectly caused.

His clansmen are happy and giggling. Having the audacity to scare of potential aid workers. It's utterly disgusting and unprofessional.

Gibiin-Udug

This is too good :mjlol:
How is this too good. Nobody would have a problem with him reporting on SL famine but for him to paint Somalia as this dangerous place while making SL irrelevant ass as if it's the garden from the Telletubies. Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending