Reer Somalia up in arms on twitter because of Rageh Omar’s piece on the drought in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
These are the same people who some of you people want to share a country with! Damn, it's like whenever Somaliland is mentioned they get triggered :mjlol:

Some of them went to the extent of initiating hashtag to boycott Rageh Omar as if he reached on the top with the help of twitter activists. :drakelaugh:

Mad because he's raising awareness in a region that recieves the least aid, Go f*ck yourselves. :birdman:

These are some of the tweets!

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How do you feel about the drought in Somalia? Do you feel a disconnect? Like they are not "your people"? Just asking :ohno:

waraabe

Your superior
lets not say all reer Somalia because these sick people aren't hawiye or dir or raxanwayn. You have to understand the level of cuqdad certain qabiil has for Somaliland

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
f*ck them let them calaacal.. they are twitter nobodies, raage doesnt give the slightest f*ck. :childplease:

How utterly embarrassing.
He is just reporting the harsh conditions some people are facing due to the drought in a particular place. At least they should be making Dua.
I cringed so much when I saw these posts. How shameful.:snoop:

Why should I care about random xoolos shitposting from the comforts of their home? It's only degenerates that want to shun journalist from covering the news we need

Gambar

VIP
lets not say all reer Somalia because these sick people aren't hawiye or dir or raxanwayn. You have to understand the level of cuqdad certain qabiil has for Somaliland
Who's a bigger cuqdoolow than you? Let's not use a bunch of twitter losers to make a silly point, at the end of the day there are people starving to death ee Ilahay ka baq.

waraabe

Your superior
Who's a bigger cuqdoolow than you? Let's not use a bunch of twitter losers to make a silly point, at the end of the day there are people starving to death ee Ilahay ka baq.

Come on I said is you can't group together people, it's a fact people who have the biggest issue with Somaliland are darod which is why increasingly somalilanders are calling for khatumo to be returned. That will solve the issue I believe once and for all

I haven't seen much if any media coverage on the Somaliland situation (out off the already admittedly poor coverage of the whole drought.)

Heartbreaking to see that over half of their export which is most of their economy has died. I say good on Rageh Omaar to cover the situation on the ground.

allahu naxariisto to those that have died and Insha'Allah the situation will better.

Come on I said is you can't group together people, it's a fact people who have the biggest issue with Somaliland are darod which is why increasingly somalilanders are calling for khatumo to be returned. That will solve the issue I believe once and for all
:bell:
We don't have an issue with y'all.

In times of drought nobody should be separating themselves to only help their qaabil.

I'll donate to everyone no matter what qaabil they are.
:kodaksmiley:
At the end of the day aren't we all the same people.
If your qaabil is suffering they're still my people suffering too.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

The asli girl is anti-somaliland. She uses anything she can get to shit on somaliland. She's a sick qabilist, who denies the isaaq genocide. N kirma is a troll.

These are the same people who some of you people want to share a country with! Damn, it's like whenever Somaliland is mentioned they get triggered :mjlol:

Some of them went to the extent of initiating hashtag to boycott Rageh Omar as if he reached on the top with the help of twitter activists. :drakelaugh:

Mad because he's raising awareness in a region that recieves the least aid, Go f*ck yourselves. :birdman:

These are some of the tweets!

Want to? You already share a country with us, nobody has given you a seat at the UN for a reason.

I do think it is fine that he addresses drought in Somaliland too as the coverage lately has mainly focused on Somalia alone, and much of the aid is with held to Somalia and never reaches Somaliland.

Ugly politics prevents us from helping OUR people :ufdup:

I do think he is pushing an agenda of independence too, but that comes second to helping people :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts