Reer Somalia up in arms on twitter because of Rageh Omar’s piece on the drought in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:ohreally:

Did you expect him to cover the drought using 4.5 formula? :mjkkk:

Why are you stealing others tweets though? Kkkkkkk

I don't really care what he covers but for him to spread misinformation and use his platform to dig at other somalis during this crisis is low, I'm mean Edna Adan kinda low.

So, isn't it the truth? :mjlol: I can see through yall fake nationalists! I'll help my people, you help yours!
:manny:

My people, kulaha. Get that trans-racial-rachel-dolezaling bull-shit out of here and let's work on ways to help each other.

I've send donations and cut down on luxury to help Somali people, not caring for their qabil :ufdup:

I've noticed that you all SL seperatist call everyone who doesn't agree with you, fake nationalist :what:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
So, isn't it the truth? :mjlol: I can see through yall fake nationalists! I'll help my people, you help yours!
:manny:

You seem like the type of person too miserly to give $50 to your second cousin in miyi but wallahi if you do donate anywhere illahi ajar ha ku siyo.

He works for ITV which is I believe government owned? How is he allowed to push this political agenda, aren't there journalist ethics in the UK?

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why are you stealing others tweets though? Kkkkkkk

I don't really care what he covers but for him to spread misinformation and use his platform to dig at other somalis during this crisis is low, I'm mean Edna Adan kinda low.

Well, guess what? Your irrelevant respect wasn't needed anyways! Edna & Rageh both have my utmost respect and that of Somalilanders! :camby:

Hemaal

VIP
My people, kulaha. Get that trans-racial-rachel-dolezaling bull-shit out of here and let's work on ways to help each other.

I've send donations and cut down on luxury to help Somali people, not caring for their qabil :ufdup:

I've noticed that you all SL seperatist call everyone who doesn't agree with you, fake nationalist :what:

:chrisfreshhah:
Everything about you reeks fake! The only positive comment you ever made regarding a Somaliland topic was that on the dam and you wrote "interesting" but deep down you were outraged! :lolbron: You can fool others but I can see through you, take it elsewhere

:chrisfreshhah:
Everything about you reeks fake! The only positive comment you ever made regarding a Somaliland topic was that on the dam and you wrote "interesting" but deep down you were outraged! :lolbron: You can fool others but I can see through you, take it elsewhere

Let me add to that: SL is together with Puntland the only two well-functioning somali states and should be recommended for that. I would like to see an Isaaq as President too if he is competent.

Don't be fooled by my criquie, I love all my people, I just disagree on some policy points with you.

Let me add to that: SL is together with Puntland the only two well-functioning somali states and should be recommended for that. I would like to see an Isaaq as President too if he is competent.

Don't be fooled by my criquie, I love all my people, I just disagree on some policy points with you.

Isaaq president will never happen.

:camby:
I have.

I donated money to your people too because they're my people too.

Lakiin I bet you'd let my people starve just because they're Ogaden. And y'all have some vendetta against Daroods.
:susp:

His avatar is litterally the name of his qabil don't expect compassion unless you share blood with him and then it is just self-interest.

Hemaal

VIP

:faysalwtf:

You can't help yourself, can you? Comparing Puntland who can't even pay their soldiers whom in turn resort to robbing xawalas with a full functioning country! f*ck wrong witchu?

Bohol

VIP
Nothing wrong with Rageh appealing for help for Somaliland region, however the drought affects all Somalis. It was just
few days ago when hundreds died in Bay region.

His avatar is litterally the name of his qabil don't expect compassion unless you share blood with him and then it is just self-interest.
We're all proud of our qaabils and have a lot of pride in them.

Lakiin allowing people to starve because they're not part of your qaabil.
:ileycry:

Wallahi that's some next level shit.
What sane person actually thinks like that?

How can you be living comfortably in your western countries and refuse to send money to anyone outside of your qaabil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts