Reer Shabellaha Dhexe speak up against Guudlaawe who breached the treaty of Union of Hirshabelle State!

Abgal pulled a fast one on xawadle. They told them we will take the capital and you can have the presidency. They knew it’s much harder to change the capital, but no one tribe can be guaranteed presidency.
The root cause of this is the unbalanced parliament. There is too much yaryars that outnumber both Xawaadle and Abgaal. Imagine a 99 Member Parliament needed for only 2 regions?? The original cap was @ 71, Even Jubaland that is 3 regions have less amount of MPs then Hirshabelle.

Once the parliament is resized and there is a proper Xawaadle and Mudolood majority we can control the state and ensure the agreement is in tact that way.

It’s a complete joke Xawaadle and Abgaal combined have 29 MPs out of 99 :mjlol:

The root cause of this is the unbalanced parliament. There is too much yaryars that outnumber both Xawaadle and Abgaal. Imagine a 99 Member Parliament needed for only 2 regions?? The original cap was @ 71, Even Jubaland that is 3 regions have less amount of MPs then Hirshabelle.

Once the parliament is resized and there is a proper Xawaadle and Mudolood majority we can control the state and ensure the agreement is in tact that way.

I totally 100% agree that all yaryars should be eliminated from power just like how Somaliland (60% Isaaq majority) and Puntland (Mahmoud salebaans 60% Majority) done with their yaryars, Hirshabelle should have majority Xawadle and Abgaal and Galmudug majority HGs.

Enough is enough, no more yaryars ruining the States foundations.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I totally 100% agree that all yaryars should be eliminated from power just like how Somaliland (60% Isaaq majority) and Puntland (Mahmoud salebaans 60% Majority) done with their yaryars, Hirshabelle should have majority Xawadle and Abgaal and Galmudug majority HGs.

How many local MPs does Sacad have ? you finally admit you are nothing in Galmudug, tell your cousin to drop the Galmudug name, Galmudug = Dhusomareb not Baraxley

Celi and Saleebaan

E6E95B77-6864-4D3F-BE87-0FDCA3080676.jpeg

I agree no more ruining of state foundations, I hope the federalist’s prayers have been accepted 🙏 Amiin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Many diverse clans in the region who are armed and ready even the Mekelle are ready to rock and roll. This aint the 90s anymore, that parliament reflects reality

Many diverse clans in the region who are armed and ready even the Mekelle are rewdy to rock and roll. This aint the 90s anymore, that parliament reflects reality
The Parliament was a complete joke it was capped at 71 all of sudden became 99 :damn:

Clans like Gaaljecel who had 6 all of a sudden got bumped to 12 100% increase for what ?

That parliament is a complete joke and will get thrown out the window soon.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
View attachment 213314
I agree no more ruining of state foundations, I hope the federalist’s prayers have been accepted 🙏 Amiin
Baraxley slum dog + Mutant misery loves company but don't be fooled that Baraxley slum dog is still not your friend.

Last time I checked Mataban is controlled by GM and its HG territory
Last time I checked HG is Hiiraab and cousins of Abgaal Mudulood
Last time I checked Hiiraab Presidents Qoorqoor and Gudlaawe are N&N

Pick a side laangaab, follow your elders is my advice lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Parliament was a complete joke it was capped at 71 all of sudden became 99 :damn:

Clans like Gaaljecel who had 6 all of a sudden got bumped to 12 100% increase for what ?

That parliament is a complete joke and will get thrown out the window soon.
Gaaljecel are under represented IMO, they are going toe to toe with RX in Wanlaweyn. Gugundhabe, Jajeele, Dir, Mekelle, Baadicade also have significant presence.

JL parliament should reflect reality also HiirShabelle is the most democratic state and should be an example

Baraxley slum dog + Mutant misery loves company but don't be fooled that Baraxley slum dog is still not your friend.

Last time I checked Mataban is controlled by GM and its HG territory
Last time I checked HG is Hiiraab and cousins of Abgaal Mudulood
Last time I checked Hiiraab Presidents Qoorqoor and Gudlaawe are N&N

Pick a side laangaab, follow your elders is my advice lol
Matabaan is controlled by Hirshabelle administration who appointed a DC and Vice DC and has set up a tax checkpoint in Lebi Hiiraan, and why do you care lol.

You think I fall for the Hiraab boogeyman you think I’m Murosade?

If Guudlaawe is NN according to you well, let’s see if he xoogs Jowhar seat for NN. Warkeeyga wuu cadyahay.

Pick a side langaab kulaha, sxb wax waa didii karaa waxna waa ogolaan karaa. That’s what you call laandheernimo.

I’m in no mood to Fadhi ku dirir, you are so cuqdad filled for no reason. I’m not Kablalax sxb

Gaaljecel are under represented IMO, they are going toe to toe with RX in Wanlaweyn. Gugundhabe, Jajeele, Dir, Mekelle, Baadicade also have significant presence.

JL parliament should reflect reality also HiirShabelle is the most democratic state and should be an example
It’s a dog eat dog world sxb Xoog or be Xoog’d

wtf is Mekelle I’m hearing new clans every day

What is the JL Parliament schedule who has a rundown? I’ll show why hirshabelle is Xaaran too the core lol that parliament must be scrapped

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Kheyre

Gun ma ihi I accept your plea, si raginimo ku jirto waliba. :salute:

Don't speak on JL affairs, whether you join CBB or remain Mucarad or continue to sit on the fence maxaa iga galay, waxaa kugu bogaadinaya danta Xawaadle ka fiirso without stepping on my shoes and talking about JL affairs or politisicing my shacab in Benadir, siyaasada mar kale yeesan ka hoos bixin. Good luck and no hard feelings.

@Kheyre

Gun ma ihi I accept your plea, si raginimo ku jirto waliba. :salute:

Don't speak on JL affairs, whether you join CBB or remain Mucarad or continue to sit on the fence maxaa iga galay, waxaa kugu bogaadinaya danta Xawaadle ka fiirso without stepping on my shoes and talking about JL affairs or politisicing my shacab in Benadir, siyaasada mar kale yeesan ka hoos bixin. Good luck and no hard feelings.
Gartay. 👍🏾

Trending

Latest posts