Reer Shabellaha Dhexe speak up against Guudlaawe who breached the treaty of Union of Hirshabelle State!

Jowhar is an abgaal city. “All 4 clans” have numbers there but not enough to be considered in any census excluding shidle and gaaljecel. However even individual mudulood subs in the city like maxamed muse, warsangeli, agoonyar or moobleen have more numbers than all the minorities combined.

The agreement was never that xawadle takes presidency. It was that S.Dhexe takes the capital and Hiraan takes presidency which also includes the other 14 clans that live there which xawadle refused to accept. That being said I don’t think hirshabelle should be scrapped. The beef between xawadle and abgaal is nothing more than a brotherly squabble and hirshabelle has much more potential than any other state in Somalia boastu. Once the fitna created by foreign interference is removed and cadale port is constructed hirshabelle will thrive once again :rejoice:

Clearly says only Xawaadle according to Internal Minister Juxa, even IGAD documented this as well

Jowhar is an abgaal city. “All 4 clans” have numbers there but not enough to be considered in any census excluding shidle and gaaljecel. However even individual mudulood subs in the city like maxamed muse, warsangeli, agoonyar or moobleen have more numbers than all the minorities combined.

The agreement was never that xawadle takes presidency. It was that S.Dhexe takes the capital and Hiraan takes presidency which also includes the other 14 clans that live there which xawadle refused to accept. That being said I don’t think hirshabelle should be scrapped. The beef between xawadle and abgaal is nothing more than a brotherly squabble and hirshabelle has much more potential than any other state in Somalia boastu. Once the fitna created by foreign interference is removed and cadale port is constructed hirshabelle will thrive once again :rejoice:
Hirshabelle will thrive but with capital and presidency being in Jowhar its nothing more then a dream :mjdontkno:

The capital was in Hiiraan originally but due to this agreement we moved it to Jowhar we don’t have a problem with Jowhar because we live there too but one region cannot take capital and presidency or else we would have done it too.
The agreement you made is fine. Just like under 4.5, Hawiye and Darood can only be president and PM. It’s not in a written agreement but it’s an understanding from the two tribes. The problem you guys have is you didn’t anticipate a darod president and especially one from a stateless clan who likes to interfere with weak maamuls. Farmajo has divided Hawiye and doesn’t respect any agreements between you.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Majority rules and you know that, nobody is gonna give the presidency title to a clan that has one small tuulo Kkkkk.

Farmaajo is the one to blame but abgaal are too prideful/comfy now to give up either one of them and for that reason hirshabelle will continue to lag behind other states. As long as hiiraan continues to be alienated, H/S will cease to function :bell:
No ones proposing to give presidency to some unknowns like reerow xasan or something. However clans like gugundhabe/gaaljecel have almost as many numbers in hiran as xawadle and shouldn’t be alienated.

Ideally your right however abgaal cannot have both presidency and the capital if hirshabelle is to move forward. The politics of the state are pretty messed up rn Inshallah a solution is reached soon enough

No ones proposing to give presidency to some unknowns like reerow xasan or something. However clans like gugundhabe/gaaljecel have almost as many numbers in hiran as xawadle and shouldn’t be alienated.

Ideally your right however abgaal cannot have both presidency and the capital if hirshabelle is to move forward. The politics of the state are pretty messed up rn Inshallah a solution is reached soon enough
Inshallah an agreement will be reached. Somalia is still in 4.5 sxb so the major clans have
1.Xawadle
2.Gaaljecel
3.Makane
4.Baadicade
5.Jijeele
6.Habargidir
7.Ujejeen
8.Abgaal
9.Surre
10.Reerow xasan
11.Reer shabelle
12.Jidle
13.Degodia
14.Arabs
where Does Degoodi live in hirshabelle and do you know you are taking apart subclans when it suits you. Baadicade and Jijele and Jidle are called Gugundhabe. There are other clans that have representation in Hirshabelle parliament such as Murosade and some Gorgaarte clans that are never heard of

If you taking them apart as subclans why don’t you add the 4 Samatalis subclans when it suits

B8AD1783-70B0-47D4-B4DF-8C82AC650C83.jpeg

Whoever have seats here should have representation in State Parliament like in JL and PL.

convincation

VIP
Inshallah an agreement will be reached. Somalia is still in 4.5 sxb so the major clans have

where Does Degoodi live in hirshabelle and do you know you are taking apart subclans when it suits you. Baadicade and Jijele and Jidle are called Gugundhabe. There are other clans that have representation in Hirshabelle parliament such as Murosade and some Gorgaarte clans that are never heard of

If you taking them apart as subclans why don’t you add the 4 Samatalis subclans when it suits
Gugundhabe is an umbrella term. Even in terms of lineage gugundhabe was a direct son of hawiye it's similar to hiraab or Karanle. Degodia live in hiraan granted in small numbers.
View attachment 213272
Whoever have seats here should have representation in State Parliament like in JL and PL.
The total for hiran is double that of S.Dhexe despite the two having similar population sizes no one’s taking that seriously

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
1.Xawadle
2.Gaaljecel
3.Makane
4.Baadicade
5.Jijeele
6.Habargidir
7.Ujejeen
8.Abgaal
9.Surre
10.Reerow xasan
11.Reer shabelle
12.Jidle
13.Degodia
14.Arabs
What’s degodia? Jidle? Arab? Surre? Reer aw xasan Etc can you name their deegan? I can say shabelle dhexe has 20 clans without any clear proof you got your info by xaransoor are you really abgaal or langaab xaransoor?

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
What’s degodia? Jidle? Arab? Surre? Reer aw xasan Etc can you name their deegan? I can say shabelle dhexe has 20 clans without any clear proof you got your info by xaransoor are you really abgaal or langaab xaransoor?
Shabelle dhexe is 85% mudulood (abgaal cismaan, mobleen cismaan and hilibi ) 10% Bantu and 5% gaaljecel and xawaadle. Xawaadle is probably 50- 60% of hiraan

convincation

VIP
Reerow xasan, jidle and surre live with you to your west along the river near the Ethiopian border, arabs live all along the river especially in bulobadre and degodia live in southern Hiraan in small numbers with gaaljecel

Saransoor are landhere and good folk, no need to hate on your fellow beledweynians

Ofcourse I’m abgaal weliba your immediate neighbours to your east, agoonyar gabane

Reerow xasan, jidle and surre live with you to your west along the river near the Ethiopian border, arabs live all along the river especially in bulobadre and degodia live in southern Hiraan in small numbers with gaaljecel

Saransoor are landhere and good folk, no need to hate on your fellow beledweynians

Ofcourse I’m abgaal weliba your immediate neighbours to your east, agoonyar gabane
Degoodi don’t live in Hiiraan sxb nor does Jidle but Reer Aw xasan is found in the last village in Hiiraan called Abaaley and live there with Adam Warsame subclan.

Fiqi Cumar and Fiqi Muxumed live in last 2 tuulos in Hiiraan befor Ethiopia border deefow and Kabxanley with in between settled by Samatalis sub.

Last edited:

Qofwalan

house of samatalis

You’re using clans like Reer aw xassan as fkd those buur cakur folks were unheard of before fahad yasin. :russ:Surre are less than 300 dugsi macalin folks let’s do goole deegan sxb enough with waffle. Buloburte is historically XL learn some tarikh we were gudomiye there over 50 years.

:drakelaugh: We all know Jowhar is shared sxb. XL is found from degmada buurane our degmo to balcad. You can find us in mahaday Iyo adan yabal with j1reer weyne folks. Xawaadley is heavily Xawaadle hence the name. Xawaadle is majority In HS should be given capital or president.

Zapfox1

You’re using clans like Reer aw xassan as fkd those buur cakur folks were unheard of before fahad yasin. :russ:Surre are less than 300 dugsi macalin folks let’s do goole deegan sxb enough with waffle. Buloburte is historically XL learn some tarikh we were gudomiye there over 50 years.

:drakelaugh: We all know Jowhar is shared sxb. XL is found from degmada buurane our degmo to balcad. You can find us in mahaday Iyo adan yabal with j1reer weyne folks. Xawaadley is heavily Xawaadle hence the name. Xawaadle is majority In HS should be given capital or president.

xaawaadle is majority in HS????
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

I don’t even think there are one million xaawadle in Somalia saaxib. Whilst abgaal are at least 1 million in shabelle dhexe and eastern galgaduud and 1.5 million in xamar. And saying mudulood we can even reach 3 million Adeer.
Xawaadle has nothing to do with xawaadley. It is mobleen cismaan and wacbuudhan abgaal clans. There is no established XL community there saaxib. This is known. Xawaadle live in two or three Villages north west of jowhar But I doubt it’s more than 2k people there.

xaawaadle is majority in HS????
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

I don’t even think there are one million xaawadle in Somalia saaxib. Whilst abgaal are at least 1 million in shabelle dhexe and eastern galgaduud and 1.5 million in xamar. And saying mudulood we can even reach 3 million Adeer.
Xawaadle has nothing to do with xawaadley. It is mobleen cismaan and wacbuudhan abgaal clans. There is no established XL community there saaxib. This is known. Xawaadle live in two or three Villages north west of jowhar But I doubt it’s more than 2k people there.
There is no need to FKD here

Since there is no 1p1v we split everything based on 4.5.

We are not there yet where every clan xaniyahiis Ha fuulo

But since there is 4.5 Galmudug led HG, XL led Hirshabelle and Banadir led Abgaal.

Our priority should be re-unifying Hirshabelle and getting rid of AS there’s literally not need to FKD.

Zapfox1

There is no need to FKD here

Since there is no 1p1v we split everything based on 4.5.

We are not there yet where every clan xaniyahiis Ha fuulo

But since there is 4.5 Galmudug led HG, XL led Hirshabelle and Banadir led Abgaal.

Our priority should be re-unifying Hirshabelle and getting rid of AS there’s literally not need to FKD.
Haaye saaxib. Xaawadle are good folks. I wasn’t FKDing the kid above just spewed nonsense. But abgaal have higher numbers in HS than xaawadle. There’s no way you guys should lead us even if we dominate banadir and have numbers in galgaduud.

convincation

VIP

I’m not even FKDIng mate. Your only real asset in S.Dhexe is burane where all the XL from all over S.Dhexe had to come together to populate. Your nowhere near balcad, mahaday or aadan yabal sxb

I’m not even FKDIng mate. Your only real asset in S.Dhexe is burane where all the XL from all over S.Dhexe had to come together to populate. Your nowhere near balcad, mahaday or aadan yabal sxb
Mahaday Iyo Buurane xagee uu kala wadaa sxb and Adan Yabaal

All this is just Internet talk the reality on the ground is there is no hate or animosity between Mudolood and Xawaadle and believe it or not there is Xawaadle that live peacefully in Sh/Dhexe and vice Versa.

There will be a local council in each district and every clan will get their rightful position but with Shabaab blockading our roads it’s nowhere near.

Haaye saaxib. Xaawadle are good folks. I wasn’t FKDing the kid above just spewed nonsense. But abgaal have higher numbers in HS than xaawadle. There’s no way you guys should lead us even if we dominate banadir and have numbers in galgaduud.
There is no accurate clan mapping or census that has been done in the 2 regions sxb.

We just go from 4.5 and split our positions until we get to there. Inshallah I hope things get sorted.

convincation

VIP
Mahaday Iyo Buurane xagee uu kala wadaa sxb and Adan Yabaal

All this is just Internet talk the reality on the ground is there is no hate or animosity between Mudolood and Xawaadle and believe it or not there is Xawaadle that live peacefully in Sh/Dhexe and vice Versa.

There will be a local council in each district and every clan will get their rightful position but with Shabaab blockading our roads it’s nowhere near.
I whole heartedly agree with you saaxib, none of this is serious. The issue in hirahsbelle is solvable over time. We should be spending our time and resources bettering our state together instead of meaningless conflict.

As reer hirshabelle harti abgaal, xawadle are the closest hawiyes to us in terms of dhaqan and shared deegan. Politics shouldn’t bring us apart

P.S. Pretty much all of the Xawadles from mahaday have left for Burane is what I meant

Trending

Latest posts