Reer Shabellaha Dhexe speak up against Guudlaawe who breached the treaty of Union of Hirshabelle State!

Reer Shabellaha Dhexe is starting to be against Mr Guudlaawe after he closed off certain seats for certain candidates and they kindly reminded him off the agreement he breached that’s why he’s barred from Hiiraan and that Hiiraan is correct in rejecting him :mjohreally:

Cant lie I’m impressed :leon:

But Maamada Banaadir & Shabeelaha Dhexe Shariifa Cadoow Sharaf beey leedahay :rejoice:

Hiiraan will not accept anything less then the Presidency of the State or the Capital :samwelcome:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
I said this before lol. Capital should be jowhar as the big four of hirshabelle all reside there. But presidency simply cannot go to xaawadle. Abgaal are too prideful to let themselves be ruled by xaawadle which tbh I agree with. My opinion is scrap hirshabelle and make banadir state join middle shabelle. Our wacbuudhan and other mudulood brothers who are native in xamar and make the largest subclan in the city should join their kin in middle shabelle

I said this before lol. Capital should be jowhar as the big four of hirshabelle all reside there. But presidency simply cannot go to xaawadle. Abgaal are too prideful to let themselves be ruled by xaawadle which tbh I agree with. My opinion is scrap hirshabelle and make banadir state join middle shabelle. Our wacbuudhan and other mudulood brothers who are native in xamar and make the largest subclan in the city should join their kin in middle shabelle

Make Beledweyne the full capital city of HS and Abgaal can always have the presidency! Deal?

Zapfox1

Make Beledweyne the full capital city of HS and Abgaal can always have the presidency! Deal?
Hmmm I’d rather that than you guys have presidency. Reality is, that would be the best option for us because hirshabelle is here to stay unfortunately. Quick question, if 4.5 Is finished would the clan gentlemen agreements of states be finished as well. For example any hirshabellian can run for presidency?

Hmmm I’d rather that than you guys have presidency. Reality is, that would be the best option for us because hirshabelle is here to stay unfortunately. Quick question, if 4.5 Is finished would the clan gentlemen agreements of states be finished as well. For example any hirshabellian can run for presidency?

Any HS citizen should have the right to be the state president, we need civic education so that clan can become irrelevant for our people

Abgal pulled a fast one on xawadle. They told them we will take the capital and you can have the presidency. They knew it’s much harder to change the capital, but no one tribe can be guaranteed presidency.

Abgal pulled a fast one on xawadle. They told them we will take the capital and you can have the presidency. They knew it’s much harder to change the capital, but no one tribe can be guaranteed presidency.
That should’ve been in the Hirshabele constitution to avoid this problem. There are no gentlemen agreements between 68er’s

That should’ve been in the Hirshabele constitution to avoid this problem. There are no gentlemen agreements between 68er’s
You can’t put the presidency is only for one clan in the constitution. The problem with HS and other paper states is they are susceptible to interference from FGS. HSM and Sh sharif did poor job creating institutions in banadir and HS, and failmajo is using that against them.

You can’t put the presidency is only for one clan in the constitution. The problem with HS and other paper states is they are susceptible to interference from FGS. HSM and Sh sharif did poor job creating institutions in banadir and HS, and failmajo is using that against them.
True, that’s the problem with paper states.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Jowhar is an abgaal city. “All 4 clans” have numbers there but not enough to be considered in any census excluding shidle and gaaljecel. However even individual mudulood subs in the city like maxamed muse, warsangeli, agoonyar or moobleen have more numbers than all the minorities combined.

The agreement was never that xawadle takes presidency. It was that S.Dhexe takes the capital and Hiraan takes presidency which also includes the other 14 clans that live there which xawadle refused to accept. That being said I don’t think hirshabelle should be scrapped. The beef between xawadle and abgaal is nothing more than a brotherly squabble and hirshabelle has much more potential than any other state in Somalia boastu. Once the fitna created by foreign interference is removed and cadale port is constructed hirshabelle will thrive once again :rejoice:

Zapfox1

Jowhar is an abgaal city. “All 4 clans” have numbers there but not enough to be considered in any census excluding shidle and gaaljecel. However even individual mudulood subs in the city like maxamed muse, warsangeli, agoonyar or moobleen have more numbers than all the minorities combined.

The agreement was never that xawadle takes presidency. It was that S.Dhexe takes the capital and Hiraan takes presidency which also includes the other 14 clans that live there which xawadle refused to accept. That being said I don’t think hirshabelle should be scrapped. The beef between xawadle and abgaal is nothing more than a brotherly squabble and hirshabelle has much more potential than any other state in Somalia boastu. Once the fitna created by foreign interference is removed and cadale port is constructed hirshabelle will thrive once again :rejoice:
Beautiful mashallah. Cadale port will be much better than other ports excluding Mogadishu port because we would be the largest exporter of agriculture goods due to our fertile lands. Even then we might exceed Mogadishu port because most of what’s exported there is stuff like sesame, dried lemons and live stock which mainly come from the two shabelles

It was that S.Dhexe takes the capital and Hiraan takes presidency which also includes the other 14 clans that live there which xawadle refused to accept.
Majority rules and you know that, nobody is gonna give the presidency title to a clan that has one small tuulo Kkkkk.

Farmaajo is the one to blame but abgaal are too prideful/comfy now to give up either one of them and for that reason hirshabelle will continue to lag behind other states. As long as hiiraan continues to be alienated, H/S will cease to function :bell:

Zapfox1

Majority rules and you know that, nobody is gonna give the presidency title to a clan that has one small tuulo Kkkkk.

Farmaajo is the one to blame but abgaal are too prideful/comfy now to give up either one of them and for that reason hirshabelle will continue to lag behind other states. As long as hiiraan continues to be alienated, H/S will cease to function :bell:
regardless, we need to get our shit together. HS has more potential than those other states that are currently doing better than us. cleanse AS from our gobols and lets develop our state. This federal state is here to stay whether we like it or not

It's more likely that every gobol becomes it's own Federal state. Bay iyo Bakool 1 state. Jubboyinka 1 state, Middle shebelle and Benadir 1 state, Hiiraan 1 state, Gedo 1 State, Galmudug stays the same, Puntland stays the same, Lower Shebelle 1 state.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis

Xaransoor can you name all 14 clans and where they live?

The capital was in Hiiraan originally but due to this agreement we moved it to Jowhar we don’t have a problem with Jowhar because we live there too but one region cannot take capital and presidency or else we would have done it too.