Reer Puntland Ingenuity Out smarting Xamar again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Hodan used to be majority northern Harti iyo Issaq mixed in with a few MX families today it’s majority HG how did that happen @XaajiXumbo squatter resident house theif:ulyin:

Hodan actually used to be HG majority but Siad Barre tried to remove the HG from both Hodan and Wardhiigley and relocated them to Heliwaa that is why people know it as Huriwaa and not Heliwaa. the district is named after a HG mans wife a dibutaati elected from Xarardheere.

Last time I checked HG control only two districts in Mogadishu (Hodan and Waabari).
HG control Hodan, Waaberi, partially Howlwadaag with Murursade, Wardhiigley, Heliwaa, and Hamar Jajab & Hamarweyne which we control the local cad cad and Madow and we own half of Yaaqshid. :manny:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
While every other regions develops, Xamar stays blowing shit up. At this rate Xamar won’t be so important anymore :wow:

waraabe

Your superior
And if it's not Xamar, it's Galmudug kkkk. He is constantly surrounding by Hawiye :drakelaugh:

He has inferiority complex, his people are eating dead hyenas and getting abused by Ethiopian troops in gedo on one side while Kenyan troops take turns in beleduhura (formerly beledxaawo) yet all he can see is the hawiye boogeyman

Abkaal

He has inferiority complex, his people are eating dead hyenas and getting abused by Ethiopian troops in gedo on one side while Kenyan troops take turns in beleduhura (formerly beledxaawo) yet all he can see is the hawiye boogeyman
Poverty is a mentality. that is why there is a high likelihood that these people will not be able to escape poverty and will pass the poverty mindset down to their own children. :francis:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Your people eat porcupines and get abused by Liyuu Police though :siilaanyolaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Actually his people eat cats
Cats?!!! :ohhh:
Damn.... That's even worse!!
@waraabe be like:
mymouthonmycat.jpg

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:ohhh:Yo, i understand the naago puntilanders faan and bragging about their state, but what i do not understand are the brags of those marexan homeless Ghetto Qaxootis that live on Mogadishu Hand-out.

Nigga @TekNiKo talks shit here, yet he the qaxooti begs me for a spare change whenever i pass my streets in Mogadishu., bizarre right??

waraabe

Your superior
Your people eat porcupines and get abused by Liyuu Police though :siilaanyolaugh:

Says the dead hyena eater. Tell me did you get slapped like a by your Bantu master? Did you still retake the land I captured from you? Did you free your people from me yet :dead:

waraabe

Your superior
Poverty is a mentality. that is why there is a high likelihood that these people will not be able to escape poverty and will pass the poverty mindset down to their own children. :francis:

Dress up like 50 cent and bring them dead hyena carcasses and they will worship you

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Hodan actually used to be HG majority but Siad Barre tried to remove the HG from both Hodan and Wardhiigley and relocated them to Heliwaa that is why people know it as Huriwaa and not Heliwaa. the district is named after a HG mans wife a dibutaati elected from Xarardheere.

HG control Hodan, Waaberi, partially Howlwadaag with Murursade, Wardhiigley, Heliwaa, and Hamar Jajab & Hamarweyne which we control the local cad cad and Madow and we own half of Yaaqshid. :manny:
Do you think talking to reer gedo or reer mudug sxb my grandfather and grandmother met in Xamar in the 50s sxb my mother and father were born in Xamar don’t ever try to run that bullshit on me about how HG were a majority anywhere in Xamar pre 91 Xamar wasn’t what it is now all real reer Muqdisho knew somebody that knew somebody :camby:

Abkaal

Do you think talking to reer gedo or reer mudug sxb my grandfather and grandmother met in Xamar in the 50s sxb my mother and father were born in Xamar don’t ever try to run that bullshit on me about how HG were a majority anywhere in Xamar pre 91 Xamar wasn’t what it is now all real reer Muqdisho knew somebody that knew somebody :camby:
if you are reer xamar who was Hodan and what was her qabiil?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:ohhh:Yo, i understand the naago puntilanders faan and bragging about their state, but what i do not understand are the brags of those marexan homeless Ghetto Qaxootis that live on Mogadishu Hand-out.

Nigga @TekNiKo talks shit here, yet he the qaxooti begs me for a spare change whenever i pass my streets in Mogadishu., bizarre right??

Its funny how you seperate Darood clans but I see you as all one Hu2u is a Hu2u. The only reason I go too Muqdisho is I have property there so I wont be begging no Hu2u. Im gonna sell it, no one wants to live with Hu2u .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

While a certain community is busy destroying farms burning grandmas and engaging in terror, Reer Puntland are building large scale farms and selling Qudaar to Xamar hhahahahah. Who wouldve imagined That. Puntland ingenuity is an example for all

Soon Puntland will be self sufficient she has inspired me to do the same in CW

Where are those who say Puntland is a desert, Alle idin barakeeyeey, caqli idin ku maneeystay

@Abdalla @Cognitivedissonance @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

:banderas::banderas:

Is qor qor miiran ba tahay. Your history on forums is well known. :camby:

Walle SS has turned lot of niggas into booty clappers. :hemad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Xamar unaka leh crew are something else. Don't waste your energy on them.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

I heard HG's came by busloads to Xamar in '89 and after. There were plenty of Isaaqs born in Xamar from independence period onwards (post 1960) who have more of a claim to Xamar than they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts