Reer Puntland Ingenuity Out smarting Xamar again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

While a certain community is busy destroying farms burning grandmas and engaging in terror, Reer Puntland are building large scale farms and selling Qudaar to Xamar hhahahahah. Who wouldve imagined That. Puntland ingenuity is an example for all

Soon Puntland will be self sufficient she has inspired me to do the same in CW

Where are those who say Puntland is a desert, Alle idin barakeeyeey, caqli idin ku maneeystay

@Abdalla @Cognitivedissonance @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

:banderas::banderas:

TekNiKo

VIP
Can't praise Puntland without bringing us into it, unbelievable
Terrorism, lack of proper roads, yearly floods, failure to farm, have crippled your vegetable market so badly you were forced to import from Beesha Barakaysan, You are an abject failure.

Puntland ku daayo

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You know what they say human resources are the most valuable resource. You can lead a donkey to the watering hole but you cant force it to drink

I would go even further tbh, and say human resources are the be all and end all of development.
Tiny Netherlands is the second largest agricultural exporter in the world after the US. Not Ukraine, or Argentina, or Brazil. This is entirely due to their astronomical levels of human capital.

US agricultural exports 2017: $139 billion
Netherlands ag exports 2017: $108 billion

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Is this a joke! Lol South Somalia is the bread basket of the country

A small farm is nice but it is not news worthy. South Somalia will always be the break basket.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Is this a joke! Lol South Somalia is the bread basket of the country

A small farm is nice but it is not news worthy. South Somalia will always be the break basket.
Of course, no one is claiming that, The aim is for PL to be self sufficient. We need more farms and our people to learn farming and leave the geel behind.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Very disappointed in them growing bananas. This will needlessly deplete the precious water resources they have. Evapotranspiration in Puntland is simply too high. They should be focusing on tree crops like Mango, papaya, lemons, grapefruit etc.. and on greenhouse vegetable like tomatos, lettuce etc... They can easily compete with the south on these crops. Forget about grains and forget about bananas.

@Saalax Bidaar they have higher productivity which is all that matters.

TekNiKo

VIP
I would go even further tbh, and say human resources are the be all and end all of development.
Tiny Netherlands is the second largest agricultural exporter in the world after the US. Not Ukraine, or Argentina, or Brazil. This is entirely due to their astronomical levels of human capital.

Yup caqli ayaa loo baahanyahay, look at Japan, it has little to know natural resources but has a very good economy

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

wow, amazing sxb

Saalax Bidaar

Of course, no one is claiming that, The aim is for PL to be self sufficient. We need more farms and our people to learn farming and leave the geel behind.
I think OP is turning this good thing into politics. Puntland trying to be self sufficient is a wonderful thing

@Thegoodshepherd rer Koonfur wax ka shaqo badan maleh. Easily the most hard working Somalis are in the South. Prolonged wars have had its tol

Saalax Bidaar

images

Beeraha Mooska ee Afgooye

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I’m not gonna hate part of being a man is giving credit where credit is due Puntlanders waa dad aad u hormarsan oo dadkooda iyo dalkooda wax u taro guuleysta reer Puntland :rejoice:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar the thread is about the rapid agricultural development in Puntland and how it's trying to be self sufficient in that department. Obviously we can't compete with the south as it has rivers and good soil. Achieving self sufficiency is our priority and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending