Reer Puntland Ingenuity Out smarting Xamar again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This is good development. But when the Decree of Allah comes the small farm will be turned into dust.
The decree means famine.

It is temporary solution.

That's the goal, Puntland to be self sufficient. Now we just need to fight desertification even more in the coming years. "Gaari wa" no longer exist Puntland is reachable and more than desert. Btw yesterday a new hospital opened in Garowe.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
You know what they say human resources are the most valuable resource. You can lead a donkey to the watering hole but you cant force it to drink

Yet like a homeless bum you and your homeless people flock to us Hawiye Mogadishu?

If you praise puntiland so highly enough, kindly go to them and leave us reer Mogadishu alone.

XaajiXumbo

I think OP is turning this good thing into politics. Puntland trying to be self sufficient is a wonderful thing

@Thegoodshepherd rer Koonfur wax ka shaqo badan maleh. Easily the most hard working Somalis are in the South. Prolonged wars have had its tol

These folks are known for excessive faan, they praise themselves so highly enough yet they run to us in Mogadishu like a qaxooti, if they are as good as the OP is saying then why isn't his qaxooti kind leaving Mogadishu for their land in puntiland.

These qaxooti people have shown time and time again that they are ungrateful people, Mogadishu shouldn't be hosting them at all, puntiland should be hosting them.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
These folks are known for excessive faan, they praise themselves so highly enough yet they run to us in Mogadishu like a qaxooti, if they are as good as the OP is saying then why isn't his qaxooti kind leaving Mogadishu for their land in puntiland.

These qaxooti people have shown time and time again that they are ungrateful people, Mogadishu shouldn't be hosting them at all, puntiland should be hosting them.
You don’t own muqdisho your a squatter

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Mogadishu is a Mudulood territory. You and your kind need to stay in cadaado and other dusty villages of yours.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let the looter stay mad, I much rather live in Garowe then Mogadishu. But I will focus on my degaan CW, This man has inspired me to build my own oasis in CW. I wont be investing a penny into Xamar like my grandfather who has nothing to show for it today. He owns a farm in Beerta Kuwait Afgooye and you Hu2us robbed it. Future generations should not make the same mistake, focus on your regions. Any Darood that is investing in Hu2u territories is an idoot and deserves whats coming.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

XaajiXumbo

You don’t own muqdisho your a squatter

Im pretty sure when you own the port along with 7 districts and the police chief you must be the owner, just ask the castrated Abgaals who truly owns Mogadishu, I'm sure they would remember it as it wasn't long ago when all of Abgaals were cornered into 1 area called Karaan.

Let the looter stay mad, I much rather live in Garowe then Mogadishu. But I will focus on my degaan CW, This man has inspired me to build my own oasis in CW. I wont be investing a penny into Xamar like my grandfather who has nothing to show for it today. He owns a farm in Beerta Kuwait Afgooye and you Hu2us robbed it. Future generations should not make the same mistake, focus on your regions. Any Darood that is investing in Hu2u territories is an idoot and deserves whats coming.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

:ufdup:Good boy invest in Galmudug cabudwaaq, because the state Galmudug needs it's tax coffer filled for the next of battle of extermination.

Fool me twice kulaha Lol, nigga will forever be haunted by the HG, just follow your @nine cousin and move to Gedo!

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Im pretty sure when you own the port along with 7 districts and the police chief you must be the owner, just ask the castrated Abgaals who truly owns Mogadishu, I'm sure they would remember it as it wasn't long ago when all of Abgaals were cornered into 1 area called Karaan.

:ufdup:Good boy invest in Galmudug cabudwaaq, because the state Galmudug needs it's tax coffer filled for the next of battle of extermination.

Fool me twice kulaha Lol, nigga will forever be haunted by the HG, just follow your @nine cousin and move to Gedo!
Why lie?!! The police chief is MJ and you don't own 7 districts. Last time I checked HG control only two districts in Mogadishu (Hodan and Waabari).

XaajiXumbo

Nigga Banaadir maxa uma leysey Garowa??
Why lie?!! The police chief is MJ and you don't own 7 districts. Last time I checked HG control only two districts in Mogadishu (Hodan and Waabari).

Kulaha dont lie, nigga why would i lie to a dooro i made a qaxooti into??

As for the police chief learn the difference naago between the state and national chief, the Banaadir State Police Chief is excuslively HG (Salebaan), ask your cucked abgaals if its true?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Nigga Banaadir maxa uma leysey Garowa??

Kulaha dont lie, nigga why would i lie to a dooro i made a qaxooti into??

As for the police chief learn the difference naago between the state and national chief, the Banaadir State Police Chief is excuslively HG (Salebaan), ask your cucked abgaals if its true?
Kkkk The National police chief operates in Mogadishu only lol and with the availability of the Nation's police chief.. state police cheif is irrelevant :siilaanyolaugh:

XaajiXumbo

The Famous Khadka Cagaaran oo Moqadishu.
upload_2018-7-8_15-40-56.png

XaajiXumbo

The good old days of HG :lolbron:
Mudulood own the south and the north now.. no more green lines.

No worries, we cemented our legacy onto the dameer folks, trust me when i say this that they will never act up again, since we now have Gurmad cities (Ceelasha Biyaha, L50,bariire etc) all around Mogadishu, so if they act up we will destroy Banaadir Mogadishu again, we aint got nothing to lose down there as our eyes is now fixed on consolidating and expanding Galmudug and S/Hoose as 1st priority.

I would go even further tbh, and say human resources are the be all and end all of development.
Tiny Netherlands is the second largest agricultural exporter in the world after the US. Not Ukraine, or Argentina, or Brazil. This is entirely due to their astronomical levels of human capital.

US agricultural exports 2017: $139 billion
Netherlands ag exports 2017: $108 billion

Unbelievable stats.. says a lot about the Dutch productivity

The good old days of HG :lolbron:
Mudulood own the south and the north now.. no more green lines.
No worries, we cemented our legacy onto the dameer folks, trust me when i say this that they will never act up again, since we now have Gurmad cities (Ceelasha Biyaha, L50,bariire etc) all around Mogadishu, so if they act up we will destroy Banaadir Mogadishu again, we aint got nothing to lose down there as our eyes is now fixed on consolidating and expanding Galmudug and S/Hoose as 1st priority.
You're forgetting the Murursades in Dayniile and Barwaaqo you counted them as HG

They are just squatters mad they got kicked out of Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending