Reer henny Lesbo

True

Why do you think he lost
Too far to the left, lack of charisma and inability to be politically flexible. He is far too rigid and couldn’t read people. This man even said killing a terrorist maybe wasn’t the right move while Boris would say something like lets put a bullet in his head. People will resonate with that

labour like most left wing parties in the west has huge problems. By going away from tradition and family values and accepting everything. They will push away average white working class and they are majority

Muji

VIP
Too far to the left, lack of charisma and inability to be politically flexible. He is far too rigid and couldn’t read people. This man even said killing a terrorist maybe wasn’t the right move while Boris would say something like lets put a bullet in his head. People will resonate with that

labour like most left wing parties in the west has huge problems. By going away from tradition and family values and accepting everything. They will push away average white working class and they are majority

All very true

Best option is not to give a shit about what people choose to do with their lifes..
It's not like it will affect you in any way.
True Abti. I normally don’t care about other people but just made this one time thread. It’s a public forum with public opinions but most of my threads aren’t on other people.

Corbyn is too righteous for a dirty country like UK...he is too genuine and clean hearted to be PM...we live in times of passive aggressive racism and 2 tier system for coloured people and white people

Corbyn 24/7 gets called out for anti semitism
But Boris doesn't get pressured about being an Islamaphobe and a racist
You know why cos its cool to be Islamaphobic and racist in 2019 and the future
Trump brought back the 1940s/50s back in fashion
Idc tho lol wallahi racist or racism doesn't faze me
Just don't touch me or I will f*ck u up lol

Corbyn is too righteous for a dirty country like UK...he is too genuine and clean hearted to be PM...we live in times of passive aggressive racism and 2 tier system for coloured people and white people

Corbyn 24/7 gets called out for anti semitism
But Boris doesn't get pressured about being an Islamaphobe and a racist
You know why cos its cool to be Islamaphobic and racist in 2019 and the future
Trump brought back the 1940s/50s back in fashion
Idc tho lol wallahi racist or racism doesn't faze me
Just don't touch me or I will f*ck u up lol
Jews run uk like they run America. They have full control of media. The moment he said he wanted to recognise Palestine is the moment he was dead man

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Niggas really out here paying ties 100k meher when they can go to Somalia and get a girl for a bag of rice :mjlol:
All you need if you go Somalia is 1k as a gift for her and a small qado for family and friends:hillarybiz:

The nacas that would spend 100k for a girl who has a past,cant cook and clean, has no adab,loud,fat etr deserves whatever misery and humiliation that awaits him
:chrisfreshhah:

while in Somalia you have plenty of top quality xalimos who are nadiif,qurux and feminine who will follow your lead:banderas:

Trending