Reer henny Lesbo

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I found it in a thread that was degrading reer UK, but this video was directed at the OP who was reer Scandi himself.
:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhh the good old days when Reer uk was the target. Glad to see the punching bag is more evenly distributed across the diasporas :rejoice:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It keeps coming closer and closer though, before you know someone in your immediate family comes out the cupboard as a homosexual lol. Can you explain how comes alot of Xaaliimos sympathize with Homosexuals?

Look at that fat Akafi dude Xaaliimos made him big and gave him a stage on twitter.

Somalis never support the good in eachother but the ones that embarrass the Somali community like this fat feminine fruity faarax.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

That fat fruity f*ck I always disliked him

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Let them do their thing just want to add the Somali girl looks better from front with a beanie but from side she looks like a transgender with huge forehead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol I say this as your bro, my guy, friend

Marry a Somali girl at your own risk lol
Wallahi noooo cap

Good chance your kid will be khaniis if not then certainly atheist or something lol

The choice is yours

Expand your horizons and find good future BMs

Muji

VIP
She is Christian or Atheist, Married To An Ajinabi, likes Jews, Mocks Somalis

She fits the typical somalilander female profile loool

How do we know she is not a double agent
She is undercover

Most somalilanders are Muslim walal. And tend to be very religious.

Most somalilanders are Muslim walal. And tend to be very religious.
Back home yes. In fact somalialand is more religious than Somalia. But landers are like Iranians. Not only have they copied their flag. But the west freedom makes them lose their mind

Muji

VIP
Back home yes. In fact somalialand is more religious than Somalia. But landers are like Iranians. Not only have they copied their flag. But the west freedom makes them lose their mind

Lol I don’t like tribal talk walal.