Reer henny Lesbo

halwa

✨🌙
BeneficialOffensiveAnnelida-small.gif

Between this and that actor Farax, reer Henny takes the lead back from reer UK as worst diaspora

So far they’re in the lead and let’s keep it that way. :nahgirl:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Scandi Somalis are the worst of the worst. They are leading the biggest L among all Somali diaspora community.

A Somali man got pissed in his face when he was on his knees by another man.

A Somali woman got fucked by a shemale.

Name me any Somali diaspora besides Scandinavians that experienced this abomination?

Thats tough.:francis:

Scandis have all moved to UK tho, I think its time to downgrade them and remove diaspora title.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Thats tough.:francis:

Scandis have all moved to UK tho, I think its time to downgrade them and remove diaspora title.
Uk ain’t even top 3 L wise. It’s between Scandis, Henney and you’s lot.

I’d give us maybe 4 on a bad :obama:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Scandi Somalis are the worst of the worst. They are leading the biggest L among all Somali diaspora community.

Name me any Somali diaspora besides Scandinavians that experienced this abomination?
There was that Somali tranny that slept with a Somali guy who was threatening him/her so that’s double sided L.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Don’t forget the constant knife attacks. That’s the biggest L anyone could ever take.
Sorry but killings shouldn’t be used in diaspora shit talking. That’s where I draw the line.

All diasporas have their gang issues and we should work to tackle that. It’s not an L but a problem

Except those from Norway. They're very lowkey.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:damn::damn:

Wallahi Western Somali women are finished, I feel sorry for their fathers, alle hooyeey gabadheeda caag ba lagu wassayeey:friendhug:

Trending