reer gaarisa beg kikuyu not to leave NFD

@Django people getting more daily beatings by the kikuyu, but yet he claims he is the 2nd most powerful clan after the kikuyu

https://africaupclose.wilsoncenter....peration-needed-for-a-post-al-shabaab-future/

Blog-picture-somalis-in-kenya.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
nomand in a nutshell thread
nfd somalis are slaves because the female literacy rate is 40%
the literacy rate of somalia women and men is 36%
nfd is underdeveloped
he come from the most underdeveloped region of somalia
ogaden could nothing without kenyan and madoobe is weakest warlord
madoobe karbaashed barre hiiraale 3 time
nfd slave because one female mp got slapped in the parliament
the same video he linked tells you the person that slap that women got jailed and the entire parliament is in a uproar about the assault.

nomand in a nutshell thread
nfd somalis are slaves because the female literacy rate is 40%
the literacy rate of somalia women and men is 36%
nfd is underdeveloped
he come from the most underdeveloped region of somalia
ogaden could nothing without kenyan and madoobe is weakest warlord
madoobe karbaashed barre hiiraale 3 time
nfd slave because one female mp got slapped in the parliament
the same video he linked tells you the person slap that women got jailed and the entire parliament is in a uproar about the assault.

all fake.

first somalia is a country in war. and we are comparing NFD with the rest of kenya. rest of kenya is 80% litaracy rate

proof to me that jubbaland is the most undeveloped region in somalia? while i gave clear proof that the NFD is the most undeveloped part of kenya.

madoobe did not defeat anyone, al shabaab fought hiiraale in 2006 and kenya fought hiiraale in 2013

your MP got slapped and you done nothing about it

You have no local teachers, and you are begging kikuyu teachers to stay. They left and now the kikuyu sent the KDF to teach you.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
all fake.

first somalia is a country in war. and we are comparing NFD with the rest of kenya. rest of kenya is 80% litaracy rate

proof to me that jubbaland is the most undeveloped region in somalia? while i gave clear proof that the NFD is the most undeveloped part of kenya.
if nfd was independent state it would have the highest human develoment index in the horn africa.
2ziuw2icn3g31.png

all fake.
madoobe did not defeat anyone, al shabaab fought hiiraale in 2006 and kenya fought hiiraale in 2013

takingkismayo.png

kismaayofullcontrol.png

your MP got slapped and you done nothing about it
we did nothing because the perpatrator got arested.

@Django help me understand one thing please

Why don't the Somali-Kenyans ally with the Luo, Luhya, Swahili instead of always choosing the Kikuyu who have done f*ck all for the North Eastern counties

@Django help me understand one thing please

Why don't the Somali-Kenyans ally with the Luo, Luhya, Swahili instead of always choosing the Kikuyu who have done f*ck all for the North Eastern counties
The same case why we dont ally with Marexan in Somalia.

NFD is way better than Gedo.
The day we see reer NFD migrating to Gedo is when your advise will be taken into consideration.

@nomand the kikuyus wont develop the NFD because they know deep down it aint Kenya. I know these folks, they are terrified of Somaliweyn ideology more than Ethiopia.

They have domesticated @Django and all he knows today is the whip of his kikuyu masters.

It's a great shame that the NFD is so underdeveloped. What they done to the NFD they want to do to jubbaland. But it won't work. Because in jubbaland we have real somalis that will fight them to the death.

@nomand
why are you so obsessed with ogaden?
View attachment 93811
easily refutable post minutes from eachother.

you have not refuted anything, all you done is whataboutism, we are talking about NFD compared to the rest of kenya and all your saying is "but what about somalia". nigga where not talking about somalia. and even your LOW IQ self confirmed that the NFD is way less developed then any other part of kenya when you posted this picture

2ziuw2icn3g31-png.93793

And that clown @Django posts 10 anti MX threads a day. so i will post 1 post a day which shows how enslaved your people are.

Nomad has a point .

Ogaden should develop their NFD with all means in their disposal instead of dancing to the tunes of emperial houses of Moi and Kenyatta .

Ogaden leaders should NOT ally Kenya against Somalia .Madobe and Du'ale are disgrace to Ogaden .A deluded marehan kacanist is way better than a Kikuyu imperial who believes Kenya is equivalent to Mt Kenya region.

On another note ,Kenya has intentionally marginalized NFD by keeping the region underdeveloped backyard where no meaningful projects are carried out .To make it worse, they are now creating NFD a buffer zone which habours insecurities just to contain the population .

Having said that , Nomad habours the wicked ideology of Kacaanism that led Somalia down the tunnel of destruction .Kacaanism entails .

1.Marehanism .Though a mere clan Marehan are loud and noisy .They are masters of propagandas but are slow learners because they dont think big nor learn from their past historical blunders.

2.Fake Nationalism .Contrary to their nationalistic slogans ,it is quite easy to figured out the ill intention and sickly nature of Marehan tribalism.

3.Violent and ambitious political endeavours .See what Farmajo is trying to achieve while trying to isolate the real daarod power in all lands (Kablalax) .

To cut it short, nomad is spweing hate and rancor because he hails from a nomad clan of violent dreamers who can distrub the peace of entire region through their evil spirits of Yaya and Moolif .Rationality and pragmatism are two words that don't exist in Ilk.ayar book of lies .

Trending

Latest posts