reer gaarisa beg kikuyu not to leave NFD

this is the airport in mandeera in NFD Kenya.

even the airport of caabudwaaq in 10 times better

@Django's people have truly been conquered by the kikuyu

At least the airport in Mandeera airplanes land.
What lands in the airport of C.waaq is just dead birds who dropped from the sky because of having no humidity and being a desert.

@Django's people are being treated as 2nd class citizens

https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opini...-citizens-/440808-2277348-10abovhz/index.html

Uhuru’s father tried to solve the Somali question through the barrel of the gun. He succeeded in putting out the fire for secession but failed to win the hearts and minds of Kenyan Somalis. His successor, Daniel arap Moi, tried to solve the Somali question by using force, thinking that those who would survive would flee with their camels.

@Django's people are being treated as 2nd class citizens

https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opini...-citizens-/440808-2277348-10abovhz/index.html

Uhuru’s father tried to solve the Somali question through the barrel of the gun. He succeeded in putting out the fire for secession but failed to win the hearts and minds of Kenyan Somalis. His successor, Daniel arap Moi, tried to solve the Somali question by using force, thinking that those who would survive would flee with their camels.
I think you have down syndrome you keep repeating shit that doesn't have any truth to it.

If being Second class makes us have better facilities than you from Gedo then I am happy with being Second class especially if I am treated better than 40 tribes of the 42 Kenyan tribes.

What do you have in Gedo apart from starvation and hunger.
If that is being treated as first class with also having being protected in a one bedroom container by Ugandans keep it to yourself.
Life expectancy in Ghetto/C.waaq is lower than that of NFD.

Living standards in Ghetto is deplorable and reer Gaajo Ghetto like squatting in NED.

hiiraale fought against al shabaab in 2006 and kenya in 2013.

your slave uncle hid while the fighting was taking place. o slave of uhuru
So Huraale was defeated by Kenya who hide under the grass.
MAN where was Hiraale hiding under the soil beneath the grass?

@Django

a nigga that can't even defend his own MP from being beaten up. what a cucked slave he is. truly been domesticated by the kikuyu.

This thread is retarded. I don't understand why you lunatics are arguing for? both your clan leaders and elites from both your clans have a track record of being ajnabi lapdogs whether it's the xabeshis or Madowta Kenya. It's best to unite and build the region up.

"Your clan is this your clan is that"

This is how I see this childish fkd

spider-man-meme.jpg

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
This thread is retarded. I don't understand why you lunatics are arguing for? both your clan leaders and elites from both your clans have a track record of being ajnabi lapdogs whether it's the xabeshis or Madowta Kenya. It's best to unite and build the region up.

"Your clan is this your clan is that"

This is how I see this childish fkd

View attachment 93781
First time I agree with you kid

Trending