reer gaarisa beg kikuyu not to leave NFD

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
you have not refuted anything, all you done is whataboutism, we are talking about NFD compared to the rest of kenya and all your saying is "but what about somalia". nigga where not talking about somalia. and even your LOW IQ self confirmed that the NFD is way less developed then any other part of kenya when you posted this picture

2ziuw2icn3g31-png.93793

And that clown @Django posts 10 anti MX threads a day. so i will post 1 st a day which shows how enslaved your people are.
:liberaltears:STOP MENTIONING SOMALIA AND HOW DESTITUTE MY PEOPLE AND CLAN ARE COMPARE TO YY-YOU low iq SLAVES.
nigga you were one that that brought somalia in the first place when you said "django people want this in kismayo"
also that map shows that nfd having higher hdi than somalia, djibouti and two of your master that loved to bow down.

:liberaltears:STOP MENTIONING SOMALIA AND HOW DESTITUTE MY PEOPLE AND CLAN ARE COMPARE TO YY-YOU low iq SLAVES.
nigga you were one that that brought somalia in the first place when you said "django people want this in kismayo"
also that map shows that nfd having higher hdi than somalia, djibouti and two of your master that loved to bow down.

you are low IQ, you have nothing to refute i have laid out the evidence you are an enslaved people who wish your enslavement to others.

we the people of somalia particularly the region of jubbaland do not want anything to do with you or your masters the kikuyu.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
you are low IQ, you have nothing to refute i have laid out the evidence you are an enslaved people who wish your enslavement to others.

we the people of somalia particularly the region of jubbaland do not want anything to do with you or your masters the kikuyu.
how come enslaved people have higher livingstanders your people in gedo or somalia in general?
also me my subclan are native to
jubbaland unlike your ethiopian abo and uncle
EJStpRLUcAAzGgD.png

jubaland-29 (1).png

Attachments

• jubaland-29 (1).png
    jubaland-29 (1).png
    339.6 KB · Views: 34

Trending

Latest posts