Reer Cabudwaaq have given up on Galnus, packing their bags and heading to Gedo

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Sacad vs MJ? Sacad vs PL?:drakelaugh:Dude you fight reer Mahad and not even all reer Mahad but some sub sub clan of it and they stay karbashing you stop bringing up the rest of MJ or PL.
They seem to have collective amnesia when it comes to the truth, the last war reer Cabdi Aden Mahad captured Jeexdin from them and already established a town there complete with schools, MCH and local admin etc. Cabdi Aden Mahad have so far expanded out of Balibusle and captured the whole area from Godod to ceelasha Jeexdin all dacas land and the whole of dacas unable to capture a centimeter of our land. Jeexdin is the biggest source of water for dacas and have to pay to not die of thirst :ftw9nwa:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wagardhac will get its lost lands once doqon axmaarjo is out of the picture, and OG and MX relations are stored.

Idc for other reer quules, but wagardhac waa rag nasab ah. saleebaan and cayr will be pushed back to where they come from.
HG is going nowhere sxb. Focus on the shifting dynamics of Galbeed and Itoobiya

HG is going nowhere sxb. Focus on the shifting dynamics of Galbeed and Itoobiya
lol
nigga you're going back to your desert.
you have no business being on the border. we will make sure of it.

tenor.gif

Wagardhac will get its lost lands once doqon axmaarjo is out of the picture, and OG and MX relations are stored.

Idc for other reer quules, but wagardhac waa rag nasab ah. saleebaan and cayr will be pushed back to where they come from.

If wishes were horses beggars would ride it,

So after That Tigray butler Abdi ina Iley has been abused and discarded by the new overlords the Oromos, it seems that the Caghdeers are in need of new Masters.

Why is it that the Ogadens are always brave when shisheeye/foreigners are involved, but when they are alone to fend for themselves they all out of cowardice fear jump in the rivers as a meal for the crocodiles.

Ferrari for real, either hold your own nuts or STFU!...... The Kenyans will leave soon and the Oromos are not amused to play your new Master like the Tigriyans were.

If wishes were horses beggars would ride it,

So after That Tigray butler Abdi ina Iley has been abused and discarded by the new overlords the Oromos, it seems that the Caghdeers are in need of new masters.

Why is it that the Ogadens are always brave when shisheeye/foreigners are involved, but when they are alone to fend for themselves they all out of cowardice fear jump in the rivers as a meal for the crocodiles.

Ferrari for real, either hold your own nuts or STFU!...... The Kenyans will leave soon and the Oromos are not amused to play your new Master like the Tigriyans were.
ogaden bravery is not in doubt, that's obvious for everyone.
I can tell you right now, as soon as farmaajo goes, get ready to be shipped back to the desert sxb.
you being sacad, we might allow, but not the other two. :mjdontkno:

ogaden bravery is not in doubt, that's obvious for everyone.
I can tell you right now, as soon as farmaajo goes, get ready to be shipped back to the desert sxb.
you being sacad, we might allow, but not the other two. :mjdontkno:

This is not Darood VS Hawiye, its Politicking....

Beesha HG needs to secure the Ethiopia Border(Between Ethiopia-GM) for future Business Enterprises for when the Hobyo Port kicks in, Beesha Marexaan are sacrificial lambs in this cases, and you know full well HG does not discriminate when it comes to displacing, in our eyes MX, Kuwaiti and all other langaabs are the same.

And Horta, did we not invite Reer Makahil to move into Galmudug when we met Cagjar in 2018, in Politics there are no grudges just interests sxb.

This is not Darood VS Hawiye, its Politicking....

Beesha HG needs to secure the Ethiopia Border(Between Ethiopia-GM) for future Business Enterprises for when the Hobyo Port kicks in, Beesha Marexaan are sacrificial lambs in this cases, and you know full well HG doIes not discriminate when it comes to displacing, in our eyes MX, Kuwaiti and all other langaabs are the same.

And Horta, did we not invite Reer Makahil to move into Galmudug when we met Cagjar in 2018, in Politics there are no grudges just interests sxb.
idc for darood or mx, but HG are taking turns trying to steal land from wagardhac alone.
go take abudwaq and see if I care.
it's wrong for yall to take their lands.

I am sure when the xoolo in villasomalia goes, OGs in galbeed will feel differently about what's going on.

as for the border, no one but us will secure it and decide what goes where.

if yall want it, come talk to us, but you ain't squating it sxb.

Abdi Iley made them flee back to Hobyo :damn: :damn: :russ:

Abdi Iley was an errand boy who used the powers the Tigriyans bestowed, that man killed countless of Somalis all without any cause, the top tiers of his kills where infact his own tol the Ogadens.

When all is done and the Skies clear, Abdi Iley was no Ogaden but an Tigriyan in nature.

idc for darood or mx, but HG are taking turns trying to steal land from wagardhac alone.
go take abudwaq and see if I care.
it's wrong for yall to take their lands.

I am sure when the xoolo in villasomalia goes, OGs in galbeed will feel differently about what's going on.

as for the border, no one but us will secure it and decide what goes where.

if yall want it, come talk to us, but you ain't squating it sxb.

You talk as if you have any say,influence or the powers to move anything in Ethiopia, you sound like your deluded cousins the poons, talking without foresightedness facts.

You Ogadens are paper tigers, and We Galmudug like all other Federal states do, we shall deal with the Right Powers in Addis Ababa about our Businesses, and as for your Ogaden shenanigans we shall let Bullets decide on who gets what in what lands.

You talk as if you have any say,influence or the powers to move anything, you sound like your deluded cousins the poons, talking without foresightedness facts.

You Ogadens are paper tigers, and We Galmudug like all other Federal states do, we shall deal with the Right Powers in Addis Ababa about our Businesses, and as for your Ogaden shenanigans we shall let Bullets decide on who gets what in what lands.
Good luck with that. don't cry genocide later.

The OGs in galbeed are savages sxb. very unlike the hospitable reer waamo who welcome everyone to their lands.

your border talk wouldn't fly. no matter what you say.
the closest to the border you'll be will be cadaado.

I wish marehan would stop beefing with us, so we can help them go on the offense and grab your lands for a change.

Kulaha the Ogs in Galbeed are tougher, nigga you mean the Ogs in Galbeed Pipe the d1ck harder whether it be Tigriyans or the new Overlords the Oromos.

So sxb please do tell me which Oromo General stationed in Jigjiga is your Mustafa Cagjar lying in bed with to gain that extra power and favoritism.

Your Og folks as we all Somalis know are bunch of cowards that hold onto foreigners balls for defense, fight your own battles waryaa like we HGs do.

Be a Man for a change.

@Ferrari

Is your policy towards Wagerdhac softer because they're not involved as much in Kismayo or because you believe HG has plans to expand in 'Ogaadenia'.

Wagerdhac are the lesser evil basically?
Wagardhac are different from the rest of marehans. They are fighting for their survival.
They dont go out of their way claiming others' lands. What's happening to them is unfair, and it is them vs half of HG, we used to help them in that past, and we will again, as soon as farmaajo goes.

I rather have mx on my border than hawiye and i don't hate hawiye but it is politics. :mjdontkno:
but i've got an issue with anyone other than OG being the border protectors, and especially so with cayr and saleebaan from the deserts of galmudug.

not to mention they'd probably start trouble inside our border which we of course can't have.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wagardhac are different from the rest of marehans. They are fighting for their survival.
They dont go out of their way claiming others' lands. What's happening to them is unfair, and it is them vs half of HG, we used to help them in that past, and we will again, as soon as farmaajo goes.

but i've got an issue with anyone other than OG being the border protectors, and especially so with cayr and saleebaan from the deserts of galmudug.
Waghardac can't even get along with other MX and have fought Celi, Reer Diini and other subs. They cant live with anyone. Other MX cut them off for a reason

Trending