Reer Cabudwaaq have given up on Galnus, packing their bags and heading to Gedo

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
just 20 km?:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Those niggas get treated like Palestinians except Palestinians don’t fight other peoples battles like a condom lol just the fact they both have been pushed back far and left with very little land

He's definitely capping. You only post in anti MX threads. You're definitely Isaaq

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He's definitely capping. You only post in anti MX threads. You're definitely Isaaq

I post in PL threads , OG threads , Hawiye threads, and of course anti poon threads. We’ve already been over this Qulle boy I’m not Isaaq. Take your karbash like a man naaya. There’s a lot of anti MX threads because you’re everywhere on here spewing your xaar and shuban so I have a lot of chances to take shots at aboriginal oromohan clan

Adaawe

This what I heard.

"Wagardhac have been steadily moving northeast back to their old territories again from Caabudwaaq district where they grouped together with other Marehan for defense in the civil war. In every fight they seem to get closer to the North-South highway which was the historic boundary between them and Habar Gidir. First Saaxo, Dacdheer, Kaxandhaale and now outside Gelinsoor. Between Goldagob and Caabudwaaq, HG accessed a breach in a defensive face to face fight.
The "Wagardhac/Marehan" portion of Gelinsoor was the area WEST of the Tomaselli Line (Darod/Hawiye line which became the ROAD) or about 90% of the grazing kans.When Wagardhac got up and declared SAAXO right across from Bandiiradlay/Sedex Xiglo right under Gaalkacyo on the Western side of the border. They basically declared the perimeter. When Wagardhac begin the fights in Dacdheer, Kaxandhaale and All of the HG that used to graze there were forced as refugees to run back across the ROAD to Gelinsoor town (graphic video available)

--WAGARDHAC WAS SAYING THE TOMASELLI LINE IS NOW ONCE AGAIN IN EFFECT."

Firstly, Have you ever seen Dahir Calasoow or any of these talk about Kaxandhaale anymore?

Lastly, if you took Kaxandhaale as you say. Kaxandhaale now an official district of Wagardhac effectively closing the border permanently once again.

Wagardhac doing dhanto in Kaxandhaale only 7-8 months ago.

Explain that @Samaalic Era

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If we are talking reality, Waghardac have been pushed back so far. A speaker for them yesterday said they only have 20km of land that is solely theres. Waghardac have fought and died for others gains. The reality is that if they choose to continue the fighting, they will lose whatever they have left. They have lost OG as allies because of Farmaajo and other Darod hate them

These facts that are known
Those you saying was way before but after 2014 Wagrdaac is part of PL. Now as the PL law saaxo is under PL protection same goes to Towfiiq Dir. You cant do nothing under our watch.

Adaawe

AT 1:30 THE LADY SAYS NOT ONLY DID THEY UPROOT US FROM KAXANDHAALE AND DACDHEER, BUT THEY MADE SURE THAT WE LEFT EVERYTHING WEST OF GELINSOOR TOWN ON THE ROAD. We're displacing you my g. Not the other way around.

@Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This what I heard.

"Wagardhac have been steadily moving northeast back to their old territories again from Caabudwaaq district where they grouped together with other Marehan for defense in the civil war. In every fight they seem to get closer to the North-South highway which was the historic boundary between them and Habar Gidir. First Saaxo, Dacdheer, Kaxandhaale and now outside Gelinsoor. Between Goldagob and Caabudwaaq, HG accessed a breach in a defensive face to face fight.
The "Wagardhac/Marehan" portion of Gelinsoor was the area WEST of the Tomaselli Line (Darod/Hawiye line which became the ROAD) or about 90% of the grazing kans.When Wagardhac got up and declared SAAXO right across from Bandiiradlay/Sedex Xiglo right under Gaalkacyo on the Western side of the border. They basically declared the perimeter. When Wagardhac begin the fights in Dacdheer, Kaxandhaale and All of the HG that used to graze there were forced as refugees to run back across the ROAD to Gelinsoor town (graphic video available)

--WAGARDHAC WAS SAYING THE TOMASELLI LINE IS NOW ONCE AGAIN IN EFFECT."

Firstly, Have you ever seen Dahir Calasoow or any of these talk about Kaxandhaale anymore?

Lastly, if you took Kaxandhaale as you say. Kaxandhaale now an official district of Wagardhac effectively closing the border permanently once again.

Wagardhac doing dhanto in Kaxandhaale only 7-8 months ago.

Explain that @Samaalic Era
The Nabadoon of Waghardac has another story to tell sxb. He says that Salebaan have come to border of Ethiopia, he mentions all the lost lands, he even says he told Kheyre the historical demographics and asked him to return Waghardac to those places. He says they only have 20km of land. He blames Qoorqoor who has nothing to do with it.

For those who can't be bothered, start from 6min onwards but watch from beginning to get a full picture

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
AT 1:30 THE LADY SAYS NOT ONLY DID THEY UPROOT US FROM KAXANDHAALE AND DACDHEER, BUT THEY MADE SURE THAT WE LEFT EVERYTHING WEST OF GELINSOOR TOWN ON THE ROAD. We're displacing you my g. Not the other way around.

@Samaalic Era

Your Nabadoon mentions Dacdheer is under Salebaan control. Kaxandhaale is no longer Waghardac

It's soo bad for Waghardac that Salebaan decided to push them into Ethiopia to stop them from being part of GM

Adaawe

The Nabadoon of Waghardac has another story to tell sxb. He says that Salebaan have come to border of Ethiopia, he mentions all the lost lands, he even says he told Kheyre the historical demographics and asked him to return Waghardac to those places. He says they only have 20km of land. He blames Qoorqoor who has nothing to do with it.

For those who can't be bothered, start from 6min onwards but watch from beginning to get a full picture

Nabadoons over exaggerate. We got your plan live on tape saying we kick them out.

Adaawe

Your Nabadoon mentions Dacdheer is under Salebaan control. Kaxandhaale is no longer Waghardac

It's soo bad for Waghardac that Salebaan decided to push them into Ethiopia to stop them from being part of GM

I don't believe you. Ill wait for MXs from the region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I'm lying Gedo would be HAG country today.

:manny:

Your crying for marehan galgaduud folks to come but no-one is coming waryaa as they are aware of the huge L for Marehan. Gedo is being 'breached' by Rahanwayn and Ogaden, your sandwiched in between, give up your finished Marehan

Adaawe

Your crying for marehan galgaduud folks to come but no-one is coming waryaa as they are aware of the huge L for Marehan. Gedo is being 'breached' by Rahanwayn and Ogaden, your sandwiched in between, give up your finished Marehan

Nayaa. I was in Gedo two months ago. I have my lands. What are you on? I pushed out miskeen Cagdheer, a century ago.

Rahanweyn and Marehan are on good terms these days. Tell me something I don't know?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nayaa. I was in Gedo two months ago. I have my lands. What are you on? I pushed out miskeen Cagdheer, a century ago.

Rahanweyn and Marehan are on good terms these days. Tell me something I don't know?

Why aren't the marehans from galgaduud fighting back in this thread? they letting you die for marehanimo kkkkkkk as your a silly kid from ghetto who doesn't know how many good firm karbashes marehan gets in galgaduud

tenor.gif

Adaawe

Why aren't the marehans from galgaduud fighting back in this thread? they letting you die for marehanimo kkkkkkk as your a silly kid from ghetto who doesn't know how many good firm karbashes marehan gets in galgaduud

Marehan in Gedo will karbaash Kabalax oo dhan. Sxb to me you are laangaabs kkk

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Dittore, you got chased out of Bari, I have my lands as nin Reer Yusuf ah in the second 2nd biggest gobol of Somalia. I karbaashed Oromo and other Giirgiir. You at war with the youngest of MX. If you can't handle Reer Diini. I'll destory Maxamud Saleebaan as Reer Hassan, easily and dare say MJ oo dhan. I handled USC & Al Itihad by myself in Gedo. I'm the founder of SNF. Reer Bicidyahan can't even handle Celi. You talking shit to Wagardhac. The same rag that saved you naago in Gaalkacyo in Nus Qiyamo.

I don't respect you as rag.

:trumpsmirk:

All this faan but Bicidyahaan fights MX, Makaahil and Dhulbahante single-handedly in K5 :mjlol:

Imagine your fate if Reer Maxamuud got involved :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts