Reer Cabudwaaq have given up on Galnus, packing their bags and heading to Gedo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Remember suuj-garmaal-garacad? when shabab came to puntland? those are your brave southern soldiers lol kkkkkkk, we sent the police and 'arrested' them, we didn't even bother fighting these farmers lol. The south is known for weakness when it comes to war. Puntland showed 'Majerten' bravery and xiniyo iyo xoog that you couldn't imagine. Those people who invaded Puntland are your neighbors that you can't e ven defend yourself again, I arrested them like little laangaabs
We wiped out 5-10% of Al Shabaab in the space of a week.
Garacad defense.jpg

The same Al Shabaab that @Adaawe pays tax to every time he visits his tuulo in Gedo.
:mjkkk:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
We wiped out 5-10% of Al Shabaab in the space of a week.
View attachment 104945
The same Al Shabaab that @Adaawe pays tax to every time he visits his tuulo in Gedo.
:mjkkk:

Al Shabaab been bombing you the last week, TWICE. And ISIS is in your moutains. We freed Gedo on our own, you gun. What you on? Your dear leader couldn't even free Bu'ale. I stand on my nuts. Send Cumar Maxamud. We'll send you back in body bags.

:pachah1:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sxb. I'll kill ur best. I dare you to send an army to Gedo. If you rag. My boys rescued MSB. You only sent 300 boys. While I had 3k. You never did shit for me in Konfuur. I saved you, not the other way around. Dhabacyó, listen well. I'm your enemy proudly and openly. I'll burn Puntland to the ground if I bordered you. You're aabo is a Kacaanist for a reason. Don't ever forget that.

:trumpsmirk:
For your info Saaxo MX came to PL lool.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Reer Diini uses the Marehan card and swindles all power to reer diini only. @TekNiKo admitted this and doesn't deny it. Reer Diini is worse then Maxamud Saleban, we only take the presidency. In Jubaland/Galmudug/Hamar it's all reer diini positions. Abudwaaq should join Puntland as far im concerned. Galmudug isn't a real state because it's run by Habar Gedir and they are not blessed with governance knowledge.
The problem is Reer Diini and Waghardac have different policies to each other. Reer Diini and Cayr had their beef but then they can make peace and understand they share Galgaduud together and leave each other. They intermarry alot which also helps make peace aswell.

Waghardac on the other hand believes in Darodnimo and will fight other peoples wars and fight their neighbours and instigate. They believe that MJs and OG and Leelkase believe in Darodnimo like they do although neither of those clans care about Waghardac. They always attack first and then get pushed back. Waghardac don't even get along with other MX but prefer MJs over their own MX. If you are Hawiyah or any non Darod clan, and live next to Waghardac, there will forever be constant fights that will break out.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The problem is Reer Diini and Waghardac have different policies to each other. Reer Diini and Cayr had their beef but then they can make peace and understand they share Galgaduud together and leave each other. They intermarry alot which also helps make peace aswell.

Waghardac on the other hand believes in Darodnimo and will fight other peoples wars and fight their neighbours and instigate. They believe that MJs and OG and Leelkase believe in Darodnimo like they do although neither of those clans care about Waghardac. They always attack first and then get pushed back. Waghardac don't even get along with other MX but prefer MJs over their own MX. If you are Hawiyah or any non Darod clan, and live next to Waghardac, there will forever be constant fights that will break out.

so waghardac are basically condom for other daroods ?

Awdalia Rising

Indeed, they are cannon fodder for other MJs and OG even though both of those clans hate them:francis:

caqli poon:yloezpe::ftw9nwa: wherever they are they are cannon fodder. Ethiopians use them as condom in Gaajo Gedo/JL. In other areas MJs and OGs putting on their wagardhac condoms and not only that but HG fucked Reer cabuudwaaq hard bila condom confining them to one small village with 1 toilet donated by charity kkk

Adaawe

Saleebaan and Sacad are the biggest MJ condoms. Y'all were the SSDF. GTFOH. Your boy @Lex Luther is a prime example of that. Wagardhac believe in Wagardhac.

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Saleebaan and Sacad are the biggest MJ condoms. Y'all were the SSDF. GTFOH. Your boy @Lex Luther is a prime example of that. Wagardhac believe in Wagardhac.

:pacspit: :pacspit:
Salebaan and MJ don't even see each other and Sacad and MJ have always been at each other's throat. As for Cayr, they and Reer Diini have had their wars but made peace.

You can't deny that Waghardac are always instigating fights and are Darodists while other MX focus on their internal issues:bell:

Adaawe

Salebaan and MJ don't even see each other and Sacad and MJ have always been at each other's throat. As for Cayr, they and Reer Diini have had their wars but made peace.

You can't deny that Waghardac are always instigating fights and are Darodists while other MX focus on their internal issues:bell:

Instigate fights? You took advantage of the civil war to take their land while we fought everybody and their momma. They almost done with thier reconquest to regain their land pre 1989. Sxb, the highway will be cut for good. You don't belong in MX areas. And they are moving closer and closer to Cadaado. I have no qualms with you laakin always remember this. Wagardhac can take on all of the hordes of Mordor and still win. They proved that in Nus Qiyamo.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Instigate fights? You took advantage of the civil war to take their land while we fought everybody and their momma. They almost done with thier reconquest and regain their land pre 1989. Sxb, the highway will be cut good luck. You don't belong in MX areas. And they are moving closer and closer to Cadaado. I have no qualms with you laakin always remember this. Wagardhac can take on all of the hordes of Mordor and still win. They proved that in Nus Qiyamo.

If we are talking reality, Waghardac have been pushed back so far. A speaker for them yesterday said they only have 20km of land that is solely theres. Waghardac have fought and died for others gains. The reality is that if they choose to continue the fighting, they will lose whatever they have left. They have lost OG as allies because of Farmaajo and other Darod hate them

These facts that are known

Adaawe

If we are talking reality, Waghardac have been pushed back so far. A speaker for them yesterday said they only have 20km of land that is solely theres. Waghardac have fought and died for others gains. The reality is that if they choose to continue the fighting, they will lose whatever they have left. They have lost OG as allies because of Farmaajo and other Darod hate them

I don't believe nothing you say. As you are HAG and you're all Dahir Calasow ass niggas. I'm not a expert. I'll let niggas from the region talk. But I heard different.

Debunk this shit
@Dues Ex Machete
@Sheikh
@nine

Awdalia Rising

just 20 km?:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Those niggas get treated like Palestinians except Palestinians don’t fight other peoples battles like a condom lol just the fact they both have been pushed back far and left with very little land

Trending

Latest posts