Reer Bari building neighbourhood for Southern IDPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I rather we build homes for our displaced native puntite that lost all their livestock during the harsh droughts that keep occurring more and more people will flee to Garowe, Bosaso, Galkacyo and Qardho why not put them first? non-natives surely want to return to their farms in the south? help them go back.
These people have the nerve to abandon this:
Juba_river_downstream_Jamaame.jpg

And beg for handouts from people who only have this:
puntland-has-a-semi-arid-climate-rainfall-is-sparse-and-variable-with-DW5D1T.jpg

Shame on them.
:susp:

I would say deport those southern idps and use the new xafaad for local puntlanders, this is why i hate puntland goverment sometimes they literally don’t know their priorities. These southies will just multiply and claim the city like they already do in galkacyo.

@PuntiteQueen I would have your people that are getting bullied in ethiopia come to this new xafaad and be real puntlanders.
how are they getting bullied? we should not all leave doollo zone its an extension of PL once Ethiopia falls we will take it. plenty of people from there came to mudug there is no real border anyway.

puntland-has-a-semi-arid-climate-rainfall-is-sparse-and-variable-with-DW5D1T.jpg

Shame on them.
sadly they can't make use of their land, its like those africans that leave central africa for arid wealthier nations. im sure some want to go back this is not the 2000s anymore so we should help them take back their farms instead they need to fight back.

Shame on them.

Karma happened to them and it happened quickly!!

These "Miskiin" D&M and Bantu, were happily massacring Daarood along with Hawiye and then Hawiye (typically) turned on them, robbed and starved them to death.

Then they fled to us and we stupidly welcomed them. Especially Reer Bari aka "Ilowshi dhowa".

We need Reer Mudug to hold seminars in Bosaso because this ain't it. :hillarybiz:

Hence why NONE, D&M/Bantu/HAG can live happily and peacefully in such lush, fertile land UNTIL they seek forgiveness for their hideous crimes.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
If we are being honest their region will never stabilize, did you know Al Shabab just built a new radio station in Bay region? We should just deport them all to Oromia we can’t understand them anyways.

I too am against IDPs being housed in Puntland. If it were up to me, I would have kicked out every single Eelay and Madowweyne from Puntland in a heartbeat! They don't belong in PL and they bring nothing but crime. Just wanted to state that because I think you might have misunderstood my previous comment. My comment was a reassuring one for Puntlanders, who think that all the homes being built will only house IDPs. PL never does that. Reer miyi will get be housed there as well.

Manzana

For me, I would not mind them if they weren't always being caught destabilising our region after we welcomed them.

We need to force these NGO's to cater for our reer Miyi as much as they do for IDPs.

Why can't they be looked after in the South? Doesn't Mogadishu have camps?

This situation needs to be monitored abaayo. They have the nerve to be bad guests AND demand political representation.
The camps in PL are more safer, and superior to those in Mogadishu and due to this reason, a lot of IDPs choose to go there instead of the camps in Xamar.

I think it will be difficult to convince the NGOs to shift their focus from IDPs to PL reer Miyi because the reason they are there in the first place is for the IDPs.

These people, in particular the Eelays have many street side shops in PL (in particular Garowe) and they send back all their earnings back to their ancestrial regions. Essentially what's happening is that the consumers of Puntland, are funding the development projects in Baidoa.

So not only are the IDPs bringing violence to PL, their business people are also hurting the economy of Puntland. I hope the gov. of Puntland is collecting tax from these opportunist freeloaders.

The camps in PL are more safer, and superior to those in Mogadishu and due to this reason, a lot of IDPs choose to go there instead of the camps in Xamar.

I think it will be difficult to convince the NGOs to shift their focus from IDPs to PL reer Miyi because the reason they are there in the first place is for the IDPs.

These people, in particular the Eelays have many street side shops in PL (in particular Garowe) and they send back all their earnings back to their ancestrial regions. Essentially what's happening is that the consumers of Puntland, are funding the development projects in Baidoa.

So not only are the IDPs bringing violence to PL, their business people are also hurting the economy of Puntland. I hope the gov. of Puntland is collecting tax from these opportunist freeloaders.

What's even more infuriating is that the President of South-West and their senator or some kind of Minister was in Puntland encouraging them to stay, marry the local women AND demanding voting rights.
I've even heard of some Eelaay man that has land in Garacad and was trying to sell it to people during the recent Garacad land sell rush.

These people are all over the state trying to snatch what they can.

They want everything and because MJ men are naive/forgetful they may just allow it.

"Walaalaheena", "Somalinimo" kulahaa.

I swear, Isaaq men/leaders are much better when it comes to dealing with their enemies. Can you imagine them building IDP homes for their enemies? LMAO

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Karma happened to them and it happened quickly!!

These "Miskiin" D&M and Bantu, were happily massacring Daarood along with Hawiye and then Hawiye (typically) turned on them, robbed and starved them to death.

Then they fled to us and we stupidly welcomed them. Especially Reer Bari aka "Ilowshi dhowa".

We need Reer Mudug to hold seminars in Bosaso because this ain't it. :hillarybiz:

Hence why NONE, D&M/Bantu/HAG can live happily and peacefully in such lush, fertile land UNTIL they seek forgiveness for their hideous crimes.
walaal. one of the biggest idps is actually in garowe. its called washington and they are already buiding houses instead of tents. this is not a reer barri problem but a puntland one. the garowe one is in a prime location and its crazy big and funded more than the bosaso one. the bosaso one they fend for themselves and they a mostly all work. the one in garowe they are chilling lol.

walaal. one of the biggest idps is actually in garowe. its called washington and they are already buiding houses instead of tents. this is not a reer barri problem but a puntland one. the garowe one is in a prime location and its crazy big and funded more than the bosaso one. the bosaso one they fend for themselves and they a mostly all work. the one in garowe they are chilling lol.

tenor.gif

Well.

It was fun knowing you guys.

Good luck with all of this!

3106116._UY330_SS330_.jpg

DearestBigGadwall-size_restricted.gif

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People back home are not as xenophobic and tribalist as you are, so they welcome fellow countrymen with open arms.

PL And Bay/Bakool are part of the same country or did you forget that?

People back home are not as xenophobic and tribalist as you are, so they welcome fellow countrymen with open arms.

PL And Bay/Bakool are part of the same country or did you forget that?
where was this one country story 30 years ago, now that we built our shit its "we are one country and PL region is theirs too" lol you southerners are something else.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
where was this one country story 30 years ago, now that we built our shit its "we are one country and PL regions is theirs too" lol you southies are something else.
Listen either you guys completely seperate from the rest of us like SL, or you welcome all. You can't have both, federalism includes freedom of movement.

I live in Canada, would it not be ridiculous if I was banned from another province whilst being part of the same country? Lets say I want to travel to Alberta but was prevented, that would sound insane.

Same thing in Somalia, stop being hypocrites and declare unanimous independence like SL or stfu

Listen either you guys completely seperate from the rest of us like SL, or you welcome all. You can't have both, federalism includes freedom of movement.

I live in Canada, would it not be ridiculous if I was banned from another province whilst being part of the same country? Lets say I want to travel to Alberta but was prevented, that would sound insane.

Same thing in Somalia, stop being hypocrites and declare unanimous independence like SL or stfu
we won't share a country on paper as we are doing now hopefully soon, same goes for you gedo will be part of kenya.

Manzana

What's even more infuriating is that the President of South-West and their senator or some kind of Minister was in Puntland encouraging them to stay, marry the local women AND demanding voting rights.
I've even heard of some Eelaay man that has land in Garacad and was trying to sell it to people during the recent Garacad land sell rush.

These people are all over the state trying to snatch what they can.

They want everything and because MJ men are naive/forgetful they may just allow it.

"Walaalaheena", "Somalinimo" kulahaa.

I swear, Isaaq men/leaders are much better when it comes to dealing with their enemies. Can you imagine them building IDP homes for their enemies? LMAO
They have the audacity to ask for representation after our people have housed them? They should be told the following…"the day you get representation in Puntland government will be the day hell freezes over" :icon e biggrin:

About isaaqland, it's all comes down to the fact that they would help an Oromo person before helping a fellow maryooley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts