Reer Bari building neighbourhood for Southern IDPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are planning to build a 200 home neighbourhood complete with a police station, mosque and school for IDPs from the South even though there are low-income Puntland families who have lost their livestock who need homes.
Puntites got chased out of the South and they repaid their enemies with not only hosting them but now building them homes. I cannot deal with these people.

d2-740x493.jpg

Shidoo kale Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa dhagax dhigay masruuca Xalka Waara oo lagu dhisidoono xaafad cusub oo ay degidoonaan barakacayaasha gobolka Bari, gaar ahaan kuwa magaalada Boosaaso iyo dadka danyarta ah, mashruucani muhiim ka ah ayaa lagu dhisidoonaa 200 oo guri, 200 oo musqul, xarunta barkulanka bulshada, saldhig Booliis, Masaajid iyo Dugsi waxbarasho, waxaana uu Madaxweynuhu xusay in mashruucani muhiid gaara u leeyahay shacabka Soomaaliyeed ee kasoo barakacay deegaanadooda si ay walaalahooda reer Puntland garab uga helaan.

Reer Bari better not complain later when this 200 strong neighbourhood starts demanding political representation even though they have entire gobols in the South. Watch this space.

"ilowshi dhowa, ma umul baa"-- this is what Isaaq said about Majeerteen allegedly and it's true.
You can massacre MJs today and expect to have lunch with them tomorrow.

Reer Bari and their amnesia will be Puntland's downfall. They have never tasted true Somali evil and even today when their elite is being killed by Southerners masquerading as IDPs, they are building homes for them.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The new neighborhood aka Guryo Samo will be a terrorist hub where explosions are formulated and later exported. Bosaso will feel the pain.... Rer Bari are too freaking NICE Wallaahi.

The new neighborhood aka Guryo Samo will be a terrorist hub where explosions are formulated and later exported. Bosaso will feel the pain.... Rer Bari are too freaking NICE Wallaahi.

Charity starts at home and there are low-income Puntite families who need immediate help but these people would rather help others. Walahi there are MJs who would help others over their own. They have issues.

@Reer-Bari -- you need to speak to these people. These homes need to go to poor Puntites who are scattered all over the state who have lost their livestock to droughts NOT Southerners who have lush farmland and enmity for us.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Charity starts at home and there are low-income Puntite families who need immediate help but these people would rather help others. Walahi there are MJs who would help others over their own. They have issues.

@Reer-Bari -- you need to speak to these people. These homes need to go to poor Puntites who are scattered all over the state who have lost their livestock to droughts NOT Southerners who have lush farmland and enmity for us.
abayo all the reer puntite people who are broke are not really broke. they might not have money but they all have a cement/rock house and a roof over their head. there is no idps for puntite because they dont need it. they need employement and the only way for that to happen is to invest in agricuture and manufactoring/productions to boost our economy and employement rate. even the soldiers who dont have any money have a ak47 worth a thousand dollars they can sell at any time if they wanted to. lets work on starting a diaspora based puntland stock market where you can invest in upcoming business. this way a lot of new companies will spring up out of nowhere.

abayo all the reer puntite people who are broke are not really broke. they might not have money but they all have a cement/rock house and a roof over their head. there is no idps for puntite because they dont need it. they need employement and the only way for that to happen is to invest in agricuture and manufactoring/productions to boost our economy and employement rate. even the soldiers who dont have any money have a ak47 worth a thousand dollars they can sell at any time if they wanted to. lets work on starting a diaspora based puntland stock market where you can invest in upcoming business. this way a lot of new companies will spring up out of nowhere.

Walaale, there are actually nomadic families who need help, maybe not in Bari.

Even if we have cash to spare, we need to funnel it into Puntite development projects, not babysitting Southerners.

They have their own land and people who need to look out for them.

Ugaaso

Deni
Mashallah, having the power to improve the lives of less fortunate is really a privilege. I, however agree with @PuntiteQueen; the government needs to put puntlanders first.

Mashallah, having the power to improve the lives of less fortunate is really a privilege. I, however agree with @PuntiteQueen; the government needs to put puntlanders first.

It's the whole point of federalism, to mind our own business.
We have so many issues to fix,

Who do we have to speak to, this is outrageous.

Whenever AlShaydan gets caught in Galgala they tend to be from South-West state or HAG areas and now they are building homes for them.

Are Reer Bari businessmen in cahoots with these people or are they keeping them there for cheap labour?

Never forget:

"C/weli Gaas ayaa yiri β€œWiil ka yimid Xudur, Diinsoor iyo Buurhakaba, oo kaba dacas ah qaba inuu inta idiin yimaado nagu xukumo dalkayagii, suurtagal ma ahan, caqlina ma ahan,"

Last edited:
Reer Bari/Bosaso on here, save your land from these naive men before your children start arguing over Bosaso with someone who is originally from Jowhar or Baidoa.

Do you guys even know that South-West politicians are trying to force Deni to give their people voting rights?

You guys don't even see what is happening here. There is no MISKEEN in Somalia, only opportunists.

Are Reer Bari under sixir?

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Reer Bari/Bosaso on here, save your land from these naive men before your children start arguing over Bosaso with someone who is originally from Jowhar or Baidoa.

Do you guys even know that South-West politicians are trying to force Deni to give their people voting rights?

You guys don't even see what is happening here. There is no MISKEEN in Somalia, only opportunists.

Are Reer Bari under sixir?
They have lived in harmony surrounded by their fellow Harti for decades so reer Bari have softer hearts than us in Mudug who are battle hardened by constant war with shisheeye. We in Gaalkacyo know the dangers of opening our doors to these people all too well.

President Deni seems to be cut from a different cloth however. He has already warned Puntites to keep an eye on these people and will hopefully watch this new neighbourhood very closely.

All 'donor' projects are assessed according to a set criteria and one of the highest is how any such project impacts IDP communities and how it betters their situation.

Hence why IDP's are important. Garoowe, Gaalkacyo and Bosaaso have benefitted a great deal from it.

Any road project is assessed against the needs of IDP's.

If it says it impacts IDP's and betters their lives the project will be approved.

Any drawing up of project has IDP into consideration as it is the guarantee it will be approved.

Better IDP integration results in more stability and less 'disease spread' and voyage to dangerous smuggling routes which endangers lives of IDP's.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I would say deport those southern idps and use the new xafaad for local puntlanders, this is why i hate puntland goverment sometimes they literally don’t know their priorities. These southies will just multiply and claim the city like they already do in galkacyo.

@PuntiteQueen I would have your people that are getting bullied in ethiopia come to this new xafaad and be real puntlanders.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Puntland won't house only IDPs in this new neighborhood, the reer miyi who lost their livelihood will be living among them until they can get back on their feet. You won't be seeing this on the advertisements, but they always allocate space for PL reer miyi.

Also, the IDPs won't be staying forever, once their region is stabilized, they will be sent packing!

Farm

VIP
Puntland won't house only IDPs in this new neighborhood, the reer miyi who lost their livelihood will be living among them until they can get back on their feet. You won't be seeing this on the advertisements, but they always allocate space for PL reer miyi.

Also, the IDPs won't be staying forever, once their region is stabilized, they will be sent packing!

If we are being honest their region will never stabilize, did you know Al Shabab just built a new radio station in Bay region? We should just deport them all to Oromia we can’t understand them anyways.

I would say deport those southern idps and use the new xafaad for local puntlanders, this is why i hate puntland goverment sometimes they literally don’t know their priorities. These southies will just multiply and claim the city like they already do in galkacyo.

@PuntiteQueen I would have your people that are getting bullied in ethiopia come to this new xafaad and be real puntlanders.

Alhamdulilah, we don't get bullied but living with the Ethiopians is always demoralising.

We already have RB in Cagaaran Mudug, Gaalkacyo and an entire jilib who never left Bari, I think they're in Bender Bayla.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If we are being honest their region will never stabilize, did you know Al Shabab just built a new radio station in Bay region? We should just deport them all to Oromia we can’t understand them anyways.
I concur. We should pack them on the same trucks as their barbarian brethren and send them back to no man's land.

For me, I would not mind them if they weren't always being caught destabilising our region after we welcomed them.

We need to force these NGO's to cater for our reer Miyi as much as they do for IDPs.

Why can't they be looked after in the South? Doesn't Mogadishu have camps?

This situation needs to be monitored abaayo. They have the nerve to be bad guests AND demand political representation.

I rather we build homes for our displaced native puntite that lost all their livestock during the harsh droughts that keep occurring more and more people will flee to Garowe, Bosaso, Galkacyo and Qardho why not put them first? non-natives surely want to return to their farms in the south? help them go back.

I rather we build homes for our displaced native puntite that lost all their livestock during the harsh droughts that keep occurring more and more people will flee to Garowe, Bosaso, Galkacyo and Qardho why not put them first? non-natives surely want to return to their farms in the south? help them go back.

Recently I read about people struggling in Galkacyo camps because they lost their livestock.
What is being done for them???

@Manzana @Reer-Bari

Do you guys have more info on what the Govt/NGOs are doing for our nomads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending