Reer Banadiri Conduct Tribal Census

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How Fake. How can they be 2.5 million people. They never provided the formula for these 47 tribes-men. For example they must follow the 'isim' standard of calculating families.

We need to know how many 'lineages' exist. Top level lineages or Jufo. Once we know how much Jufo exist. We can work out how many reero exist inside each single Jufo. We can then apply a 'average' household standard for each 'reer'. From there we can work out the population count of each reer, reero, and then jufo. From there we can assume an average across all Jufo and work out an 'total population count'.

I want to know the standard these bastards used to come to the conclusion they are 2.5 million. I bet you it's not the proper way like it's done by bah dubays elder to keep track of our population.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They probably used a pseudo scientific calculation method like your own

How is mine a psuedo method.

One Household cannot be more then 5-8 people. 2 Parents 3-6 kids. Total of 8. That is maximum.
One Lineage = How many sub-lineage exist
One sub-lineage = How many households
Total = If 50 households exist for sub-lineage x how many other sub lineages exist say there is 4-5 sub-lineages. You know that is 50 household x 5 = 250 households for that one lineage. U can assume the same across all lineages or calculate each lineage the same way to get better accuracy.

250 Households with 8 per household, you will know the rough estimation of clans. Besides only clans to be counted are 'diya' paying clans also, if your not diya paying clan, your not even a CLAN to begin with. This idea clans cannot be calculated is nonsense, if it's not calculated how can you pay DIYA, you won't know how much to 'portion' to each household the burden of the diya payment. Infact you need ACCURATE numbers in clans or else you can't pay DIYA, because Diya has to be shared across the clan.

Trending