Reer Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I would have been in here dms a long time ago but im afraid she's to alpha for me:farmajoyaab:
walahi shes beautiful. masha allah! wifey material right there. i would change religions for such type of girl. look at her qurux. sculpted like an egyptian goddess.

I dont think she will turn down if you tell her u were intrested in marriage. after i looked her deep in the eyes. i know for a fact shes been worryin about lack of man and intimacy.

go get her sxb. slide in her dms like you own her, establish dominance first and you are set

walahi shes beautiful. masha allah! wifey material right there. i would change religions for such type of girl. look at her qurux. sculpted like an egyptian goddess.

I dont think she will turn down if you tell her u were intrested in marriage. after i looked her deep in the eyes. i know for a fact shes been worryin about lack of woman and intimacy.

go get her sxb. slide in her dms like you own her, establish dominance first and you are set
That picture i of her had me daydreaming in class for day (mashallah):jcoleno:. I would give my left nut for her :lawd:
I'm too young for marriage walaal. I will come back for her when i'm 20 or 21. Right now i'm a young lad living with my parents:kanyehmm:.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

I dont think she will turn down if you tell her u were intrested in marriage. after i looked her deep in the eyes. i know for a fact shes been worryin about lack of man and intimacy.

That picture i of her had me daydreaming in class for day (mashallah):jcoleno:. I would give my left nut for her :lawd:
I'm too young for marriage walaal. I will come back for her when i'm 20 or 21. Right now i'm a young lad living with my parents:kanyehmm:.
Sexually frustrated Farahs you need NoFap if you're thinking about marriage because of a drawing :mjlol:

Sexually frustrated Farahs you need NoFap if you're thinking about marriage because of a drawing :mjlol:

Leave my boys

IMG_7334.GIF

El padrone

Nah i changed ny mind after seeing that guy who offed himself.

but i wont mind lusting after @The Cushitic One i wud def jump a cliff for her. cuz i ship her like my ancestors used to ship waaq and the egyptian gods

El padrone

good. make sure you make big wallpaper if her and put in your walls. prostate to her ever morning after u wake up. ask her blessing for another beautiful day. sacrifice for her with your manly essence by wanking to her religiously to get close to her kiss her feets and praise her.

good. make sure you make big wallpaper if her and put in your walls. prostate to her ever morning after u wake up. ask her blessing for another beautiful day. sacrifice for her with your manly essence by wanking to her religiously to get close to her kiss her feets and praise her.
Warya, are you trying to turn me into a cucked-bastard.:kodaksmiley: What you told me to do was literally the most beta shit ever:birdman:

El padrone

Warya, are you trying to turn me into a cucked-bastard.:kodaksmiley: What you told me to do was literally the most beta shit ever:birdman:
:meleshame: I hate love cuz it turns me into soft hearted.

you are right. you shud stick to bdsm and slapping em around. :siilaanyolaugh:

I like the feet kissing and praising

IMG_6936.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.