Reer Arabsiyo come out strong for Wadani

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
That time of the month again for you? :browtf:

If you were really a niin raga ah you'd keep the fkd between the men.

Clearly the only one ing here is you. :comeon:

he insulted your mother and you took it like a , of course I a NI wont let that slide lil brother:dabcasar:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
you cant be this emotional and HA kkk

Lol I brought facts and quotes to the argument. You're the one talking about my brother this and cousins and this that and the third.

Yet I'm the one appealing to emotions? :comeon:

Nice try projecting, but it's clear to anyone reading this exchange who is begging who on the basis of emotions.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol I brought facts and quotes to the argument. You're the one talking about my brother this and cousins that.

Yet I'm the one appealing to emotions? :comeon:

kkkk your mother just got insulted and you ran away like a but you are so brave when it comes to waraabe hayaay :russ:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@waraabe unlike you lot we aren't only brave against Isaaqs we've expanded the land of the Isaaq unlike you langaabs who have no degaans other than a few streets in Hargeisa. NI are famous for being cowards who hire other Somali tribes like MJ mercenaries to fight other Isaaqs especially Garxajis. You guys are the 5th column of Isaaq I've said this before. I respect other Isaaqs more than you guys who give HA a bad name.

You will never lead Sacad Musa so keep dreaming.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe unlike you lot we aren't only brave against Isaaqs we've expanded the land of the Isaaq unlike you langaabs who have no degaans other than a few streets in Hargeisa. NI are famous for being cowards who hire other Somali tribes like MJ mercenaries to fight other Isaaqs especially Garxajis. You guys are the 5th column of Isaaq I've said this before. I respect other Isaaqs more than you guys who give HA a bad name.

You will never lead Sacad Musa so keep dreaming.

look at this emotional farmer :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts