Reer Arabsiyo come out strong for Wadani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
"Mujahid" Musa Bixi. Is this a president?

Right hand to God this lowlife does not speak for beesha Jibril Abokor. Y'all can hold this L by yourselves @waraabe

upload_2017-8-19_15-15-15.png

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@Hoosjeed I've noticed it's mostly reer Xareed that has issues with Muuse Bixi. What's the reason for it?

Because their mothers are all samaroon kkkk

Bixi gave away Jibril Abokor land to some Samaroon in Ceelbardaale when he was interior minister in the mid 90's. Ceelbardaale belongs to Reer Xarred (Jibril Abokor). That's why they hate him.

All Jibril Abokor dislike him because he takes credit for the accomplishment of SNM 99 division which he wasn't a part of. Jidhif, Nuh Tani and other mujahids did much more for SNM.

Bixi gave away Jibril Abokor land to some Samaroon in Ceelbardaale when he was interior minister in the mid 90's. Ceelbardaale belongs to Reer Xarred (Jibril Abokor). That's why they hate him.
Yeah I can see why they would be angry about that. But I doubt Wadani will give back Ceelbardaale.

All Jibril Abokor dislike him because he takes credit for the accomplishment of SNM 99 division which he wasn't a part of. Jidhif, Nuh Tani and other mujahids did much more for SNM.
You're reaching there sxb

It's not even all of Baha Cumar that hate Muuse Bixi, let alone Jibril Abokor :icon lol:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Yeah I can see why they would be angry about that. But I doubt Wadani will give back Ceelbardaale

We don't need anyone's help taking it back. We took it back ourselves. That's why there was clashes back in mid '90s and more recently in '09-'10. It's a Jibril Abokor degmo today no one else can claim it.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Because their mothers are all samaroon kkkk

Reer Xareed expand the land of the Isaaq while you lot sit on the marfish. They are on the western front lines putting in that work. Just because your uncle is cool with throwing them under the bus, doesn't mean I will.

waraabe

Your superior
Reer Xareed expand the land of the Isaaq while you lot sit on the marfish. They are on the western front lines putting in that work. Just because your uncle is cool with throwing them under the bus, doesn't mean I will.
what the hell is reer xareed :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts