Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
@Abaay Abaay @Xooshdheere @ExcessFame

Are one of the abaayos.... fellow sisters
@Mercury is more feminine, He cooks and all and does the buuq and qaylo, While @Abaay Abaay is more dominant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys are so cute @Mercury @Abaay Abaay
First gay couple of SSPOT :it0tdo8: Congratulations :it0tdo8:

It’s true @Abaay Abaay is the submissive one and @Mercury is the dominant one ouu :chrisfreshhah:
What the f*ck?!!!!!!

@Mercury Wallahi I believe you are down low waryaa!!!
:farmajoyaab:

How can you laugh at these little girls joking about you being a submissive little c*nt and call you Khanis!!
Aren’t you an engaged man who preaches about honor and respect yet you laugh abt being called gay.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
What the f*ck?!!!!!!

How can you laugh at these little girls joking about you being a submissive little c*nt and call you Khanis!!
Aren’t you an engaged man who preaches about honor and respect yet you laugh abt being called gay.
So are you :oh6b81q::p

Gambar

VIP
I’m 18 in 5 months. I don’t think its because I’m young though, My dad told me I was unusually “skinny” for a baby when I was born. While my other siblings were chubbier during their childhood and are more slim now. I eat a lot of junk food sadly, I just want to gain weight. My body is really unproportional (Wide hips and big butt, But skinny upper body and skinny thighs) But I’m gaining more and more weight nowadays.
I also remember my mother being really active when pregnant with my youngest sibling (She didn’t work out necessarily) She used to walk for hours, Sometimes taking me with her too. She snap backed pretty quickly. Our youngest sibling is the only one who is not slim out of us.
Yariisey you are only 18.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
This legendary faarax was asked about this and instead of just answering the question he gave an epic fat shaming freestyle

"Naag buuran ma rabo (dont want a fat lady).

Runtii way igu culustoo (really she is so heavy)

Ma qaad qaadi karayee (i cant lift her up)

Hadii aan is laynana (if we fight)

Hoosta i marisana (and she brings me down)

Feerahaa i jabayee (i will brake my ribs) "

:russ::dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What the f*ck?!!!!!!

Im not gay it was just some harmless banter

Youre giving it too much thought Im comfortable with My masculinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending