Reddit: 13 year old gets bullied at school because of his mom’s onlyfans

13 year old boy is depressed and bullied at school because his mom posts nudes on onlyfans.

74A2BA4F-9BFF-4843-8C29-F6B102210893.jpeg

@Amirah be like: see. i was right faraxs are trash!!!!!!
This is why it’s important for guys to do a deep investigation before they marry a girl. Don’t be fooled by the smiles or how good and pious she seems, if you find out she used to mess around back in the days, ditch her immediately because a wh*ore is never loyal. May Allah protect us from marrying such filthy women.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
This is why it’s important for guys to do a deep investigation before they marry a girl. Don’t be fooled by the smiles or how good and pious she seems, if you find out she used to mess around back in the days, ditch her immediately because a wh*ore is never loyal. May Allah protect us from marrying such filthy women.
I can relate to this differently:kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These h*es simply don't understand human nature. I feel bad for that kid :jcoleno:
Damn Lana is still hot :banderas:
I think the boy has to change his last name to his father and also Lana must not show up at his school. I saw on TikTok that Lana was considering removing her work from the big platforms. And also the smaller ones due to not having a contract. Good luck to the fella

I can relate to this differently:kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if they’ve “changed”, you don’t really know what’s in their hearts. A women who was sexually active can cheat on you and she’s likely not to be satisfied with one man as there’s been many situations where guys have married “changed” women only to catch them with another man in her bed. I would ditch her immediately so I don’t burden my kids or myself. Take precautions and make sure you marry the right women.

reer

VIP
Even if they’ve “changed”, you don’t really know what’s in their hearts. A women who was sexually active can cheat on you and she’s likely not to be satisfied with one man as there’s been many situations where guys have married “changed” women only to catch them with another man in her bed. I would ditch her immediately so I don’t burden my kids or myself. Take precautions and make sure you marry the right women.
yep. if you were and are a chaste man and you have doubts about gabadh aa rabto inaa guursato banaanka ka mar because of this. maybe you will wake up 10 years later with kids and start to feel colaad and she could relapse too.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
A chaste woman can also cheat on you if her emotional needs aren't met. I've banged married women in the past. You might wanna consider marrying a salafi if you're worried about your wife cheating on you.