Reddit: 13 year old gets bullied at school because of his mom’s onlyfans

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So sad. But you know whats the worst part? The mothers response

More confident, its like working in a bank, overreacting. What is all that supposed to mean? Silly feminism got into her head and made her lose all sense of reality. Kulaha its like working in a bank. I never seen a bank tell you strip naked for £10.99.........

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine the pain that he will be known as son of a wh**re If he becomes a school shooter due to this trauma I wont blame him

"

image-20151112-9366-1ftjzne.jpg

"Your mom asshole needs to get shredded next video you listen to that little punk" "your dad better be a cuckold too or I'm beating you up on Monday "

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sex is such a primal disease isn't it???

Xaruun

VIP
A chaste woman can also cheat on you if her emotional needs aren't met. I've banged married women in the past. You might wanna consider marrying a salafi if you're worried about your wife cheating on you.
Those types of women are still hoes, they just haven’t started their ho phase yet. I call them pre-hos. Sadly some ‘chaste’ women are actually just pre-hos.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Peak times for those miskeen kids. Imagine if they hop on the ‘hub and end up bussin a fat one to their mom’s video. The trauma would be immense.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A chaste woman can also cheat on you if her emotional needs aren't met. I've banged married women in the past. You might wanna consider marrying a salafi if you're worried about your wife cheating on you.
You say that with such ease..........

Poor kid, this is what happens when th*ts become mothers.. Guys use rubber if you are ever with a th*t or otherwise this would happen to your offspring :damn::snoop:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Those types of women are still ***s, they just haven’t started their ho phase yet. I call them pre-hos. Sadly some ‘chaste’ women are actually just pre-hos.
Then by that logic half of the women would be th*ts. You can't expect your wife to have deep affection for you when you're not fulfilling her emotional needs. Money can only keep her from divorcing yo ass. It's something I have to accept if I plan to marry a young 9/10 xalimo from overseas and use my western privalage and money to contain her when I don't see her half of the year.

Then by that logic half of the women would be th*ts. You can't expect your wife to have deep affection for you when you're not fulfilling her emotional needs. Money can only keep her from divorcing yo ass. It's something I have to accept if I plan to marry a young 9/10 xalimo from overseas and use my western privalage and money to contain her when I don't see her half of the year.
So what are you saying sxb... The wife will cheat if she's not sexually satisfied by her husband? I see lots of women who have been left behind by their husbands but I don't hear them cheating..

Trending