Reddit: 13 year old gets bullied at school because of his mom’s onlyfans

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
So what are you saying sxb... The wife will cheat if she's not sexually satisfied by her husband? I see lots of women who have been left behind by their husbands but I don't hear them cheating..
Women are better cheaters than men sxb

Xaruun

VIP
Then by that logic half of the women would be th*ts. You can't expect your wife to have deep affection for you when you're not fulfilling her emotional needs. Money can only keep her from divorcing yo ass. It's something I have to accept if I plan to marry a young 9/10 xalimo from overseas and use my western privalage and money to contain her when I don't see her half of the year.
I think some of those married women you messed around with just needed a justification to hoe around so they wouldn’t feel like a bad person. You feel ignored or whatever so you decide to wass some random dude. If that isn’t th0t behaviour then I don’t know what is.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yeah I know women are their worst enemy snatching each others men all the time but then complain about the men :icon rolleyes:
That's a damn lie

.... but I said I'll try to be nicer so-
tenor-1,200.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking giga-based. "Your mom" jokes were pretty savage even when most our mothers were pious respectful women, imagine how much worse it'll be when there's video evidence of your mom doing degrading sharmuta shit for less than $10 a month :russ::russ:
Hope the kids they spawn get bullied into oblivious wallahi lol

Last edited:
Then by that logic half of the women would be th*ts. You can't expect your wife to have deep affection for you when you're not fulfilling her emotional needs. Money can only keep her from divorcing yo ass. It's something I have to accept if I plan to marry a young 9/10 xalimo from overseas and use my western privalage and money to contain her when I don't see her half of the year.
If you’re talking to another man whilst you’re married you very much are a th*t. Emotional needs or not she has family a roof over her head clean water and possibly kids why isn’t that enough ? There’s people in polygamous relationships that don’t do that. There’s no excuses walaal.:francis:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
His problem isn't that his mother is a h*e. It's that his mother is a narcissist. This idiot has the gall to prioritize what makes her feel good about herself and feeds her ego over her son's mental well-being and ease of life. Trash.

Xaruun

VIP
It's really not, the people on that site are deluded and pozzed beyond comprehension.
Trolls often post shock stories like this so they can farm karma and/or bait loads of braindead redditors for the lulz. This story could be true but it reads like a typical leddit bait

Trending

Latest posts