Red Berets developmental thread

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This thread is for all the Red Berets massive lands pics, vids for all my Red Berets to share. So if my Red Berets got any gems to share you know the place to share it involving our massive lands alx Jubaland the South, Gobolada Dhexe/K5

@reer @Adaawe @Dues Ex Machete @Dalalos @Addislad @abdullah233 @CBus94 @Murax @celidheere @IssaHC @Creed @Dalmoor @Cam

Let's start with Baardheere the city of Palm Trees LA type things our 2nd tropical populous city in the Juba Valley in the South after our city Kismayo Miami we own alx in Gedo the Green Valley of Jubaland our native state we own.

Baardheere's palm trees.JPG

Baardheere cattle palm trees.JPG

Baardheere fruits.JPG

Baardheere Juba River nice.JPG

Baardheere Mosque.jpg

Baardheere masjid Mash'Allah

Beled Hawo

Beled Hawo city pic.jpg

Beled Hawo.jpg

Cabudwaaq

Cabudwaaq city scenery.jpg

Cabudwaaq city pic.jpg

Dolow

Dolow Gedo Jubaland.JPG

@PuntiteQueen Soo gal abaayo I the Sheikh loves development peace and love is where its at :it0tdo8: :fittytousand:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This thread is for all the Red Berets massive lands pics, vids for all my Red Berets to share. So if my Red Berets got any gems to share you know the place to share it involving our massive lands alx Jubaland the South, Gobolada Dhexe/K5

@reer @Adaawe @Dues Ex Machete @Dalalos @Addislad @abdullah233 @CBus94 @Murax @celidheere @IssaHC @Creed @Dalmoor @Cam

Let's start with Baardheere the city of Palm Trees LA type things our 2nd tropical populous city in the Juba Valley in the South after our city Kismayo Miami we own alx in Gedo the Green Valley of Jubaland our native state we own.

View attachment 130188

View attachment 130189
View attachment 130190
View attachment 130191
View attachment 130192

Baardheere masjid Mash'Allah

Beled Hawo

View attachment 130194

View attachment 130196

Cabudwaaq

View attachment 130198

View attachment 130199

Dolow

View attachment 130201

@PuntiteQueen Soo gal abaayo I the Sheikh loves development peace and love is where its at :it0tdo8: :fittytousand:
Shit looks fine

Trending