Recognition of Israel in Africa

just like saudi arabia commits human rights abuse... did you stop going to hajj? Just like UAE commits human rights abuse, did you stop going to dubai? Just like america, canada and uk have commited human rights abuse but your a refugee in those countries
Firstly why are you even resorting to whataboutism, if we call out one wrong thing does that mean we have to call out every other wrong thing in the world? Secondly you cannot compare countries where all people born there can get citizenship and vote and so on like UK, US in anyway to Israel. In Israel millions of palestinans live under the total control of the state but are not allowed to get citizenship, live in segregated towns surrounded by walls, have to use separate roads compared to Israelis, in the west bank in area C for example they live under never ending direct military occupation and military law, there settlements can be destroyed and removed and replaced by jewish settlements and they have no say in this matter what so ever, have to live by the Israeli court and laws while not being citizens, comparing this this any way to US or UK is a joke, this is a system akin to white ruled South Africa.
1679813204430.png

Different rights in regards where you live even though all of it is under controll of Israeli state

1679813275536.png

Because of continued ethnic cleansing palsstinains live now in enclosed nd surrounded enclaves even in the west bank
1679813381478.png

Literal walls enclose these Palestinian villages and cities
1679813531456.png

1679813565101.png

1679813585627.png

Here is a map of these walls in the west bank colored in black
1679813615834.png

Do you really want to die on this hill to defend these atrocities, many people who aren't Muslims call this out and there are many of palestinan christians suffering too, reducing this to religion is wrong.

Last edited:
one insignificant poor country doesnt change the legitimacy

your only saying this because your a brainwashed muslim lollll

you have been conditioned all your life to hate "yahuud" keep coping
I'm muslim like the rest of 99% of Somalis.. I have nothing against jews as people, they are not friends of black or African people..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just like saudi arabia commits human rights abuse... did you stop going to hajj? Just like UAE commits human rights abuse, did you stop going to dubai? Just like america, canada and uk have commited human rights abuse but your a refugee in those countries
It's the same two lines.. bUt yOu aRe refuguee.. No we are not refugees most of us are citizens of our respective countries and no it doesn't justify to abandon your values or support injustice.. Only a low iq person would think in this kinda logic.

All these random accounts popping up encouraging Somalis to accept the zionist anti-Muslim apartheid state is not a coincidence.

Notice the increasing accurance of this, it is to try and normalize it and make it look like something Somalis could accept.

Anyone who has been around any and all kinds of Somalis know how we feel about it, as any Muslim should.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The land is the historical homeland of the jews but most of them were sadly kicked out by the romans and lived outside of palestine since 2000 years, do you think it was right for them to claim more half of a palestine to establish a jewish state when in 1947 they weren't even the majority there anymore, do you think the palestinians should have just accepted this.In 1947 jews controlled only 8% of the land and the region looked like this but in the peace deal the Arabs rejected jews would get 55% of the land.
View attachment 262480
View attachment 262483
And this is the peace plan palestinians rejected dividing their land in three disconnected parts, giving Israel many majority arab districts and giving them the red sea access and never even though never practically had no jews living there
View attachment 262484
Also what if oromo who once lived in southern somalia or the swahili natives of the region just claim half of Somalia right now as their own even though they aren't the majority there anymore and forcefully settle hundreds of thousands of their people, should Somalis accept such a "two state solution" in your opinion because oromos and swahili have also right to live there too? You shouldn't be able to just claim land people already live on just because your ethnic group lived there thousands of years ago.

Also it is more complicated then you are making it to be when it comes to peace proposals, there were several peaceplans over the years and some before 1947 and many were rejected by the Israelis too.
View attachment 262482
Also what do you mean with "their fault" just because the palestinians once rejected a peace plan, do you support there eternal oppression and being driven from where the live, for what their ancestors did?
Tons of Somalis used to live in parts of Ethiopia we don't live on any more. Should we push for those lands?

Ethiopians used to own yemen, should Ethiopians take over yemen because of axum?
So many instances of this and none of them are right.

If Jews can take over land and kick of Palestinians because they are native 2,000 years ago. Then native Americans can kick out whites from America because they were the majority there until about 400-300 ago.

All these random accounts popping up encouraging Somalis to accept the zionist anti-Muslim apartheid state is not a coincidence.

Notice the increasing accurance of this, it is to try and normalize it and make it look like something Somalis could accept.

Anyone who has been around any and all kinds of Somalis know how we feel about it, as any Muslim should.

When @Hxni and @Idrus said the Khazarians are natives I was rolling on the ground

Young somali children and are starving and facing the worst droughts yet the only thing these diaspora doqons care about is "fReE pAlestInE" while ironically living a western country that recognises Israel.

I personally couldn't care less about Israel or Palestine, but if recognising one of the two would strengthening somali political ties or help the people of Somalia in any way or form then so be it.
R u aware of the atrocities being committed by the zionists to innocent Palestinians
This is their land imagine random ppl came and took Somalia shut up before you speak you idiotic imbecile you have 0 knowledge on the issue

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The ancestors of Ashkenazi jews
There are many jews
Ashkenazi Jews 🤑
Nigga jew 🥷
Chocolate milk jew 👨🏿
Ethiopian jew 🤢
Yemeni jew 🧕

Only certain groups of Jews can claim isreal as a homeland.
When the Arabs saw Ashkenazi return to middle east they said "they left black and came back white" them jews have mixed in so much over 2,000 years that that are basically Europeans so why should they claim isreal? The brown who are still in the middle east who already lived there should remain but the European jew should go back to Europe

There are many jews
Ashkenazi Jews 🤑
Nigga jew 🥷
Chocolate milk jew 👨🏿
Ethiopian jew 🤢
Yemeni jew 🧕

Only certain groups of Jews can claim isreal as a homeland.
When the Arabs saw Ashkenazi return to middle east they said "they left black and came back white" them jews have mixed in so much over 2,000 years that that are basically Europeans so why should they claim isreal? The brown who are still in the middle east who already lived there should remain but the European jew should go back to Europe
Are you saying this with any proof? The jewish diaspora is well researched and proven that they originated from the middle east

All jews originate from Judea

DNA testing proves the legitimacy of the jewihs claim

Are you saying this with any proof? The jewish diaspora is well researched and proven that they originated from the middle east

All jews originate from Judea

DNA testing proves the legitimacy of the jewihs claim
Azkanazji Jews are European Jews who mass converted a couple 100 years ago in Europe and stayed in Europe they basically have nothing to do with Palestine as a homeland

we ain't recognizing yahuuds :gaasdrink:
I had a Jewish chick tell me that me and North Africans owe the Jewish people reparations. Lol. She was one of my coworkers from my old job. I told this to one of them, one was Moroccan and he busted laughing. I’ve been told that by a lot of Hebrew Israelites, too. Maybe that why they hate so much. No seriously, Hebrew Israelites don’t like East/North or any non Bantu looking Africans, at all. They call us frauds

Yaraye

VIP
I had a Jewish chick tell me that me and North Africans owe the Jewish people reparations. Lol. She was one of my coworkers from my old job. I told this to one of them, one was Moroccan and he busted laughing. I’ve been told that by a lot of Hebrew Israelites, too. Maybe that why they hate so much. No seriously, Hebrew Israelites don’t like East/North or any non Bantu looking Africans, at all. They call us frauds
reparations for what? :dead:

Trending