recent home construction in Xamar 2k better than Hargeisa's deformed house builders. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The houses in Hargeisa look like that they've been build by a self -proclaimed architect/engineer by mere force. They all look identical and terribly ugly and insufficient.

Terrible Hargeisa home structures

The homes now being build in Xamar look incredibly modern and in standards with the developed world.

Last edited:
There’s almost no underground pipelines or infrastructure in Xamaar.

It’s a complete shit show across Somalia.

Modern homes with 20 foot poop holes dug underground will create havoc for the next generation of city planners.

It’s a sport to cut corners in Somalia.

The houses in Hargeisa look like that they've been build by a self -proclaimed architect/engineer by mere force. They all look identical and terribly ugly and insufficient.

Terrible Hargeisa home structures

The homes now being build in Xamar look incredibly modern and in standards with the developed world.
cuz it's the capital of a real country :umwhat:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My aunt recently built a home just outside of xamar so no bombings. It has automatic doors, automatic AC when you walk into the building and it has 7 bedrooms and 4 toilets, a big balcony and a big garden area. She moved there recently. I can’t wait to visit her.:banderas:

Not sure if it has a swimming pool though. :cosbyhmm:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My uncle had a house like that in the 80s then the hawiyes stole it:ehh:

I’m sure you did, I’ve heard that story before. Seems every darod is claiming to have had a house and lived in Mogadishu. Almost as if all the darods in the world lived in Mogadishu. Sorry for your uncle though. :hillarybiz:

I’m sure you did, I’ve heard that story before. Seems every darod is claiming to have had a house and lived in Mogadishu. Almost as if all the darods in the world lived in Mogadishu. :hillarybiz:
I repented to Allah and deleted that comment, do not bring up my past and use it against me pls

My aunt recently built a home just outside of xamar so no bombings. It has automatic doors, automatic AC when you walk into the building and it has 7 bedrooms and 4 toilets, a big balcony and a big garden area. She moved there recently. I can’t wait to visit her.:banderas:

Not sure if it has a swimming pool though. :cosbyhmm:
How many elder mj women did she shake down for that money:whoa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My house in Hargeisa looks better

image.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.