Reasons I hate somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
wendy-williams-gif-15.gif
1. Most have a bad superiority complex 2. they are all qabilist ( ALL ). 3. Most are bums and sit at home all day in talking trash about somali women who 9/10 are actually doing something with their lives. 4. They hate on happy interracial relationships/marriages 5. Most of the time they either have no dp or some black and white picture of Somali guy wearing traditional clothes and has an Afro spewing none sense such as “ blm shills”,”Madow loving bit*hes” and last but not least “sharmu*oos” :draketf: You cant say this is incorrect

You're one of those girls, that continuously dates jerks, then moan that all men are bums. Not our fault, you like those type of men.
Alhamdulillah, I'm a fully qualified stonemason, work 40 hours per week, and I'm just 4 years from paying off all my mortgage for my home.

So, before you make silly comments, think.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He introduced himself as Ashy Lastname Abdi

Loved his women Somali and Sassy

I told him to come back as Omar the "baddie"

6-months later he walked passed

And treated me like an outcast

Lambasting him was my blunder

Lotion and the gym made him a stunner:meleshame:

mqdefault.jpg

Ladies, they could glow up. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
He introduced himself as Ashy Lastname Abdi

Loved his women Somali and Sassy

I told him to come back as Omar the "baddie"

6-months later he walked passed

And treated me like an outcast

Lambasting him was my blunder

Lotion and the gym made him a stunner:meleshame:

mqdefault.jpg

Ladies, they could glow up. :gaasdrink:
Recently you girls are obessessed with a abdi going to the gym. Elaborate bliiiizzzzz?

1. Most have a bad superiority complex 2. they are all qabilist ( ALL ). 3. Most are bums and sit at home all day in talking trash about somali women who 9/10 are actually doing something with their lives. 4. They hate on happy interracial relationships/marriages 5. Most of the time they either have no dp or some black and white picture of Somali guy wearing traditional clothes and has an Afro spewing none sense such as “ blm shills”,”Madow loving bit*hes” and last but not least “sharmu*oos” :draketf: You cant say this is incorrect
It is only a handful of Somali guys.

Be honest have you seen guys like that in real life

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Fair enough but can u gabars not date outside without shitting on us?

:gaasdrink:
She is a italian mulatto. Why would you dilute your geeljire landheere bloodline to a langaab italian facist? :siilaanyosmile:

Sweden vs Italy. Kkkkk 1-0. Wallahi Yasmins folks are losers in the world.:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
She is a italian mulatto. Why would you dilute your geeljire landheere bloodline to a langaab italian facist? :siilaanyosmile:

Sweden vs Italy. Kkkkk 1-0. Wallahi Yasmins folks are losers in the world.:siilaanyolaugh:

She’s only 1/4 on her mother’s side. For what that is worth, she’s Somali in the eyes of the clan system :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending