Reasons I hate somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Don't save him, He don't wanna be saved :(
emo+smile.jpg

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
wendy-williams-gif-15.gif
1. Most have a bad superiority complex 2. they are all qabilist ( ALL ). 3. Most are bums and sit at home all day in talking trash about somali women who 9/10 are actually doing something with their lives. 4. They hate on happy interracial relationships/marriages 5. Most of the time they either have no dp or some black and white picture of Somali guy wearing traditional clothes and has an Afro spewing none sense such as “ blm shills”,”Madow loving bit*hes” and last but not least “sharmu*oos” :draketf: You cant say this is incorrect

hablo qooqay iga dheh, all somali men are not like your close relatives, neighbors or associates.

you hate the **somali women are this somali women are that crowd ** yet you use the same tactics as they do, so how are you any different????

just like these Ashy Farax, you insecure Xalimos are spreading hate. so instead of promoting interracial couples, why not promote all the beautiful successful somali couples out there??? or dont you know any????

Last edited:
lmao,dont killl me:mjlol:
who brought qabil into this,one thing I've noticed that seems to be common within Hawiye women is that they feel the need to continually stress the superiority of the men/people.I mean you never see a Darood woman saying that Darood men are the best looking men in Africa, shows a lot about the deep insecurities within beesha Hawiye:manny::bell::farmajoyaab:

Replace these internally displaced Muslim Bantu Somalis with Pakistanis or Arabs and many of you would've been licking their feet as "fellow Muslims" and would be arguing, the "Ummah" is like one soul. Don't you agree that Bantus should not only leave Somalia, but should also abandon this discriminatory Islamic religion and return back to their indigenous religions?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They're very uneducated and have low iq
They're misogynists
They're extremely arrogant
They don't know how to cook and clean for themselves their hooyo has to do everything for them

Low IQ? We making white supremacist arguments now? :pachah1: IQ has a genetic component sister. If we have low IQ's, so do you :icon lol:

And don't even bring up cooking, most Western Xalimos suck at it.

Low IQ? We making white supremacist arguments now? :pachah1: IQ has a genetic component sister. If we have low IQ's, so do you :icon lol:

And don't even bring up cooking, most Western Xalimos suck at it.
Most western Xalimos can cook for themselves, they just refuse to cook for grown ass men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts