Reality check for some of the girls who have issues or don't want date an older men!

yeah sure they marry you cos you odays still have it :reallymaury::russ: The sad reality and harsh truth, I say hablow, hora u socdaa, do watchu gotta do:lolbron:

View attachment 195393

View attachment 195395
Being called a gold digger is a compliment. I had a guy telling me he loves me for over 2 years as soon as asked him for money he bounced😂🤦‍♀️ Men are weak. They have nothing to offer us except pain. Every woman should be a gold digger we have low standards thats why men are becoming qanis because women have no standards they made it too easy for them now men are losers

Well half the Somali girls I know love old nigguhs. So if you’re an abdi with bidaar preferably and can handle shordys with absent daddy issues let me know I gotchu

mrlog

VIP
No, it's not ok, technically it's legal because they're over 18 but he was a grown man when she was a baby

trannies got the same argument, technically they are born either male or female but want to blow like the wind in a fluid manner.

end of the day technicality is all that matters, rest is Horse Shit.
If legally and technically a man and woman are of age, then so be it

Psychologist

Changemaker
He thinks about you sexually.
that's weird ass uncle, you got something to tell us?
585bbd041319af4cd1c7d4519f640b42.jpg

Psychologist

Changemaker
I've noticed several posts lately about how "Ewww, he was old... what a perv!" meaning over 30 apparently. How is that an old guy lusting after younger girls are just pervs?

I got a news flash for you, you obviously don't understand what the f*ck a perv is (I am not advocating for pedo's).

A perv, short for perverted, actually engages in sexual behavior that is abnormal in some usually socially unacceptable way. Something that goes against the grain sexually speaking, like beastiality or necrophillia.

Through all of time, the genetics of attraction are simple. Men like to look at women. They like to flirt with them. They like to think of them sexually. You know your uncle that comes over girls? He thinks about you sexually.

You know the nice old guy at the place down town who is always so gentlemanly to you? He thinks about humping you too. You know that guy who's just your buddy? He's thought about it a LOT. Our brains do not change so much as we get older we suddenly don't see pretty women. It's actually NORMAL, and natural.

What's fucked up is, same girls who whine and start name calling for any unattractive older man as a perv are bunch of hypocrites, these same air-heads lust after actors who are older than some of the guys you are harping on? So stop using the term when you mean something else, else you look like a fucking B1tch.

So let's be fair girls, you're not afraid of the age, as much as if you find the guy unattractive it's easier to fall back on age as an excuse. Then there's fat, bald, skinny, short, tall, etc.

It's not perverted to notice a pretty woman. You're gonna get old too, when you do, you will lust after the younger peoples too. I guarantee you that,So why be such b1tches about it now?:kanyehmm:
most of the things you called natural are something that are taught, if not show studies that have been done. sounds like you got called perv. let me tell you something, a grown ass man preying on some girl that's starting her adulthood is weird asf. high chance of him being pedo, its not natural as you called. Stop defending weird people and call them out for their bad behavior.

Attraction is attraction. You cant fight biology. However attraction isn't just physical its other things such as maturity, how they conduct themselves, life experience and compatibility etc... If im in my late 20s what on earth am I going to have in common with an 18 year old. Even worse when you get older and older. Now if you talking about just sex then that's different even then I still find it weird because societal norms wether we like it or not play a big part in our everyday interactions. Now I look like im defending nonces lol.

Being called a gold digger is a compliment. I had a guy telling me he loves me for over 2 years as soon as asked him for money he bounced😂🤦‍♀️ Men are weak. They have nothing to offer us except pain. Every woman should be a gold digger we have low standards thats why men are becoming qanis because women have no standards they made it too easy for them now men are losers
Why do u sound so angry, and why u asking men for money? Dont u have brother, father etc
Dont u have a job?
Or are u broke?

:noneck:

LADIES IMMA TELL U ONE THING A SOMALI ODEY IS GONNA MARRY A YOUNG GABAR. WHAT ARE U GONNA DO? LOL.
Hate drom the sidelines just like a fan. What a time to be alive for a woma yet u complaining abt another man's marriage. Get your bag and shut the f*ck up.

:gaasdrink:

I've noticed several posts lately about how "Ewww, he was old... what a perv!" meaning over 30 apparently. How is that an old guy lusting after younger girls are just pervs?

I got a news flash for you, you obviously don't understand what the f*ck a perv is (I am not advocating for pedo's).

A perv, short for perverted, actually engages in sexual behavior that is abnormal in some usually socially unacceptable way. Something that goes against the grain sexually speaking, like beastiality or necrophillia.

Through all of time, the genetics of attraction are simple. Men like to look at women. They like to flirt with them. They like to think of them sexually. You know your uncle that comes over girls? He thinks about you sexually.

You know the nice old guy at the place down town who is always so gentlemanly to you? He thinks about humping you too. You know that guy who's just your buddy? He's thought about it a LOT. Our brains do not change so much as we get older we suddenly don't see pretty women. It's actually NORMAL, and natural.

What's fucked up is, same girls who whine and start name calling for any unattractive older man as a perv are bunch of hypocrites, these same air-heads lust after actors who are older than some of the guys you are harping on? So stop using the term when you mean something else, else you look like a fucking B1tch.

So let's be fair girls, you're not afraid of the age, as much as if you find the guy unattractive it's easier to fall back on age as an excuse. Then there's fat, bald, skinny, short, tall, etc.

It's not perverted to notice a pretty woman. You're gonna get old too, when you do, you will lust after the younger peoples too. I guarantee you that,So why be such b1tches about it now?:kanyehmm:

Foh I cant count how many time I fell in love with a baddie only to find out awoowe got to the

malab before me. Knowing he cant satisfy her needs makes it so much worse :kendrickcry:

Why do u sound so angry, and why u asking men for money? Dont u have brother, father etc
Dont u have a job?
Or are u broke?

:noneck:
I sound angry because i am asking for something tangible. 😂 the guy was all over me telling me he wants me blahblah for two years why do you think i asked him for money? Why would he tell me wants to spend the resthus life with me and only me but run as soon as i ask for money that one time? Its 2021 i can take care of myself nor do i ask for money from men. I know for a fact if a lot of men are full bs yall want everything for free. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves. Money is the only thing yall lose imagine if Allah made you get pregnant? Yall would be demanding than any woman alive. Women play stupid for y’all’s foolishness

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am disgusted. You guys don’t want a significant other, you just want a mother that could take care of you and who you can be in control off. You can’t manipulate a woman around your age hence why you shoot your shot at a teenager

Last edited:
' Your uncle looks at you sexually' nigga pause , i got nieces and that shit doesnt even cross my mind. i think u got issues tbh.

This is what perverts do groom society into accepting them. They try to normalize their perverted thoughts using weird arguments and shame tactics.

The boldness of his degeneracy.

I sound angry because i am asking for something tangible. 😂 the guy was all over me telling me he wants me blahblah for two years why do you think i asked him for money? Why would he tell me wants to spend the resthus life with me and only me but run as soon as i ask for money that one time? Its 2021 i can take care of myself nor do i ask for money from men. I know for a fact if a lot of men are full bs yall want everything for free. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves. Money is the only thing yall lose imagine if Allah made you get pregnant? Yall would be demanding than any woman alive. Women play stupid for y’all’s foolishness
U sound salty tbh just cause he didnt give u a couple cents. PATHETIC.
:mjlol: