Reality check for some of the girls who have issues or don't want date an older men!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I've noticed several posts lately about how "Ewww, he was old... what a perv!" meaning over 30 apparently. How is that an old guy lusting after younger girls are just pervs?

I got a news flash for you, you obviously don't understand what the f*ck a perv is (I am not advocating for pedo's).

A perv, short for perverted, actually engages in sexual behavior that is abnormal in some usually socially unacceptable way. Something that goes against the grain sexually speaking, like beastiality or necrophillia.

Through all of time, the genetics of attraction are simple. Men like to look at women. They like to flirt with them. They like to think of them sexually. You know your uncle that comes over girls? He thinks about you sexually.

You know the nice old guy at the place down town who is always so gentlemanly to you? He thinks about humping you too. You know that guy who's just your buddy? He's thought about it a LOT. Our brains do not change so much as we get older we suddenly don't see pretty women. It's actually NORMAL, and natural.

What's fucked up is, same girls who whine and start name calling for any unattractive older man as a perv are bunch of hypocrites, these same air-heads lust after actors who are older than some of the guys you are harping on? So stop using the term when you mean something else, else you look like a fucking B1tch.

So let's be fair girls, you're not afraid of the age, as much as if you find the guy unattractive it's easier to fall back on age as an excuse. Then there's fat, bald, skinny, short, tall, etc.

It's not perverted to notice a pretty woman. You're gonna get old too, when you do, you will lust after the younger peoples too. I guarantee you that,So why be such b1tches about it now?:kanyehmm:

It most definitely is weird when 48yr old men look at girls who are like 19. Like, when the girl is old enough to be ur daughter, that’s when it gets pervy

A decent age gap, the age gap can be bigger if both are of a mature age. For example it’s okay for a 16yr old girl to be with a 17yr old boy, but not a 22yr old man to be chasing a 16yr old girl.
In the real world age is not an issue, there are couples with an age gap like 15-20 years and their relationship works just fine.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've noticed several posts lately about how "Ewww, he was old... what a perv!" meaning over 30 apparently. How is that an old guy lusting after younger girls are just pervs?

I got a news flash for you, you obviously don't understand what the f*ck a perv is (I am not advocating for pedo's).

A perv, short for perverted, actually engages in sexual behavior that is abnormal in some usually socially unacceptable way. Something that goes against the grain sexually speaking, like beastiality or necrophillia.

Through all of time, the genetics of attraction are simple. Men like to look at women. They like to flirt with them. They like to think of them sexually. You know your uncle that comes over girls? He thinks about you sexually.

You know the nice old guy at the place down town who is always so gentlemanly to you? He thinks about humping you too. You know that guy who's just your buddy? He's thought about it a LOT. Our brains do not change so much as we get older we suddenly don't see pretty women. It's actually NORMAL, and natural.

What's fucked up is, same girls who whine and start name calling for any unattractive older man as a perv are bunch of hypocrites, these same air-heads lust after actors who are older than some of the guys you are harping on? So stop using the term when you mean something else, else you look like a fucking B1tch.

So let's be fair girls, you're not afraid of the age, as much as if you find the guy unattractive it's easier to fall back on age as an excuse. Then there's fat, bald, skinny, short, tall, etc.

It's not perverted to notice a pretty woman. You're gonna get old too, when you do, you will lust after the younger peoples too. I guarantee you that,So why be such b1tches about it now?:kanyehmm:

What is the point of this post? I am confused

In the real world age is not an issue, there are couples with an age gap like 15-20 years and their relationship works just fine.
Couples with big age gap lasts more than ones with 2-3 years. The problem is the girl won't respect her husband normally if they're about the same age, and a marriage without a chain of command is bound to fall.

Women 20s date men 30s these same women hit their 30s and get mad that same men they reject while young now got older and seek younger spouses and flings. Men who are committed securing wealth only get better with age.

In the east end where from its stack or starve or grind hard or find God 💯 its your choices fellas women Deteriorate after 35 so their peak is 18 to 35 are peak 35 to 50 the average millionaire is late 40s early 50s.

Halimos should be date olde Farahs more often,:mjswag:Yung Halimo + Husband Farah (35-50 year+ Financially stable)= match made in heaven:lawd::win:

That's ridiculous.

An age gap like that is unjustifiable; if you absolutely must have a younger woman...why not just marry a woman 5 years younger?

Would you accept a strange old man marrying your young daughter?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Halimos should be date olde Farahs more often,:mjswag:Yung Halimo + Husband Farah (35-50 year+ Financially stable)= match made in heaven:lawd::win:

I agree. its natural. In fact, men the older they get, the harder they maintain a robust erection, but a young youthful woman will do the job. Its been like that for ages

Trending