Real Talks, Somalia will only stabilise when it Balkanizes and everyone went separate ways.

If my maps are so wrong produce your own, any way you put it it’s still a small triangle View attachment 76216

Another darood drawn map :dead:

Here’s the actual map of Somaliland

FBBF3A05-73C2-410A-9984-DE66387213CF.jpeg

Complete with city names so you rats can’t false claim :lolbron:

This map is mostly accurate all though it gives Dhulos land in Sanaag that actually belongs to HY and shave some more off HJ in Sanaag for HY but it’s 95% accurate

Kezira

disneylanders
So 1960 Somali Republic census is british source huh? Mayne you daroods get more and more delusional :russ:

Your cagdheer people were known as the biggest British bumlickers don’t even let me bring up your pathetic begging letters

Most of those were just estimates. The British never actually did a full census. Desperate eydoor jeegani desperate for approval from these Darood.

This was another fake census calculated on ownership of domesticated animals:

dlotIh6.png

It's all estimates. The only conclusive census are from the UN.
upload_2018-4-17_12-14-53-png.41320

Even the census you shown is erred, the Ciise were actually 35,000 and not 55,000. Showing you the discrepancies. Focus on the mistakes in these 'stats'.

1znyfic.png

Hunter estinated that the western Dir clans (Issa and Gadabursi) combined were over 400,000 in 1884.

DP5QIOR.png

Eydoor Jeegani who runs to aabe British census the only way to be sure today is UN Census who dont estimate on favour of certain clan like your aabe British did. Also most Gadabuursi live in Ethiopia. So ones in borders of Somaliland are not even half of the total motherfucker.

Tukraq

VIP
Another darood drawn map :dead:

Here’s the actual map of Somaliland

View attachment 76217

Complete with city names so you rats can’t false claim :lolbron:

This map is mostly accurate all though it gives Dhulos land in Sanaag that actually belongs to HY and shave some more off HJ in Sanaag for HY but it’s 95% accurate
That map is a big clusterfuck probably drawn by you or some other eyedor on paint, my maps aren’t even Somali made and are the proper demographic breakdowns

Most of those were just estimates. The British never actually did a full census. Desperate eydoor jeegani desperate for approval from these Darood.

This was another fake census calculated on ownership of domesticated animals:

dlotIh6.png

It's all estimates. The only conclusive census are from the UN.
upload_2018-4-17_12-14-53-png.41320

Even the census you shown is erred, the Ciise were actually 35,000 and not 55,000. Showing you the discrepancies. Focus on the mistakes in these 'stats'.

1znyfic.png

Hunter estinated that the western Dir clans (Issa and Gadabursi) combined were over 400,000 in 1884.

DP5QIOR.png

Eydoor Jeegani who runs to aabe British census the only way to be sure today is UN Census who dont estimate on favour of certain clan like your aabe British did. Also most Gadabuursi live in Ethiopia. So ones in borders of Somaliland are not even half of the total motherfucker.

My darood friend the 2014 ESTIMATE was debunked long ago. The only real ones are from 1944 and 1960 when Somalia was still functioning state. Even the 2014 estimate in the introduction says numbers are based off what was submitted to them.

2nd you are including numbers in the other 2 paragraphs from outside of Somaliland/Somalia and including numbers from Djibouti in 1884. It’s even written in French you nacas

:dead:

You would realize this if you weren’t a cagdheer weirdo being a sheegato

Cagdheer boy get back to Jail Ogaden

:chrisfreshhah:

That map is a big clusterfuck probably drawn by you or some other eyedor on paint, my maps aren’t even Somali made and are the proper demographic breakdowns

It lists the actual city names so you can check for yourself you clown. Or are you going to try and tell me Caynabo, Garadag, Ceel Afweyn, etc are darood cities now :chrisfreshhah:

This is why nobody takes you daroods serious you just draw over maps :dead: go back to your fake maps you created and look at all the Isaaq inhabited cities and areas it lists as darood then slap yourself

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Told you guys this maggot is a eydoor only they fantasize balkanisation of Somalia so they can steal the lands of Awdal and Khaatumo. No real Hawiye wants to see Somalia balkanised. Eydoor jeegani your days are numbered and Farmaajo has your triangle region by the nutsack.
Awdal is our land son we are Mundulug Dir too #Dirpower

Edit: just realized you are Samaroon KK Isaaq iyo Gadabuursi waa walaal :fittytousand::fittytousand:

Trending