Real Talks, Somalia will only stabilise when it Balkanizes and everyone went separate ways.

upload_2019-7-25_10-22-20.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Stop with your fake maps. Measure 750 km for Bosaso to Galkayo and Measure 750 KM for Hawiye land which is 'baraxlay galkacyo' to Mogadishu. How can the same 'numerical km distance' have different land space on map? you see why your gonna be destroyed by the generation 20 years later who are in their 50s-60s as they won't know the old memory of Somalia as they bringraw scientific measure model to society. Thats why I am adamant the best time for Somalis to resolve their problems is now BEFORE OUR GENERATION ENTER POLITICS. Generational shift ba dhacayso and the memory of old somalia will change. Models will be applied that will force the world to ACT on anyone who rejects because no1 in the world rejects EVIDENCE, they act immediate on whoever rejects.

Kezira

disneylanders
Told you guys this maggot is a eydoor only they fantasize balkanisation of Somalia so they can steal the lands of Awdal and Khaatumo. No real Hawiye wants to see Somalia balkanised. Eydoor jeegani your days are numbered and Farmaajo has your triangle region by the nutsack.

Told you guys this maggot is a eydoor only they fantasize balkanisation of Somalia so they can steal the lands of Awdal and Khaatumo. No real Hawiye wants to see Somalia balkanised. Eydoor jeegani your days are numbered and Farmaajo has your triangle region by the nutsack.
:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Awdal is the 'brain' of Somalia right now and the best university, they should play a much leading role in policy influencing and describe the model they applying to the problem their discussing so people are on board about the MODEL, once u agree on the MODEL, the answer isn't hard to find. Frameworks they call it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maggot eydoor jeegani as Somalia grows stronger. Eydoor jeegani grows into a helpless maggot. Your desperation makes u claim Hawiye who will never fall for your lies and cries again you are on your own.

They are called 'khawarij' In Islam, they are group of people who reject the overwhelming majority consensus of muslim leaders be it in any field. Western world calls them 'conspiracy theorists' some are 'dangerous' and some are not like flat earth society. Anyone who rejects the consensus of a 'body' elected for that people regardless what field in humanities or religion is, their usually conspiracy theorists and their nut jobs.

It doesn't make sense I can't convince the majority and then I will grab a gun and bomb and ATTACK THE MAJORITY or Run around the world asking to be recognized. These unusual people do UNUSUAL things in history. Study the Khawarij as you will see the same tactics being used today by people who reject the consensus of bodies around the world. If your right usually god will strenghten u and if your not he will ensure you don't fool the 'masses', that makes much more sense to me. You need to accept a L when u can't convince the body or committee of any field in humanities or religion. Not drown in your ignorance and arrogance.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Kezira I believe you now he is Ayedoor I apologize dissing Hawiye for this sheegato
I knew he was a sheegaato when I saw him calling HG savages in the tribal section. But then I saw @Mckenzie posting underneath him without calling him out. That's when I realized that some HG are self aware so I dropped my case against him.
:manny:

I knew he was a sheegaato when I saw him calling HG savages in the tribal section. But then I saw @Mckenzie posting underneath him without calling him out. That's when I realized that some HG are self aware so I dropped my case against him.
:manny:

In Somalia there is no middle ground, your either an brutal savage predator or an miskiin prey aka Looma Oyaan.

:francis: savage over looma oyaan any day bruh.

The truth is Somalia will never stabalise, we all know this but are lying to ourselves. In 30 years Hargeisa still looks like a dump with funding , Mogadishu is 30 years behind that.

When we are in our 40s maybe Somalia will be peaceful but still a shit hole with nothing to offer .

There is no balkanization as Somalis even fight each other along intra tribal lines . Those who aren't tribalist are religious nuts who blow themselves up.

The truth is Somalia will never stabalise, we all know this but are lying to ourselves. In 30 years Hargeisa still looks like a dump with funding , Mogadishu is 30 years behind that.

When we are in our 40s maybe Somalia will be peaceful but still a shit hole with nothing to offer .

There is no balkanization as Somalis even fight each other along intra tribal lines . Those who aren't tribalist are religious nuts who blow themselves up.

So what does hargeisa have to do with this? Your cuqdad is showing. It’s already stable. Stick to the topic.

So what does hargeisa have to do with this? Your cuqdad is showing. It’s already stable. Stick to the topic.
It's a shithole , I have visited it last year and mingled with the people. I thought it might be a different since my cousin's often said it was great.

It's the second biggest city in Somalia and speaks volumes of the situation.

Right now I am mainly ranting because of the explosion, yarisow was a good man.

Kezira

disneylanders
@Kezira warya are you still here after getting exposed you sheegato? :mjlol: Doqonkii cagdheer
You didnt expose anyone. Your mother is cagdheer I am Samaroon and will keep exposing you Eydoors especially since you denied Borama and Dilla massacre. I am Jibril Yoonis the one related to Suldaan Wabar. With your dumb accounts always begging Hawiye laangaab maggots. Hawiye are patriots of Somalia just like Samaroon.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's a shithole , I have visited it last year and mingled with the people. I thought it might be a different since my cousin's often said it was great.

Invest in your mother land PL.

This thread is about stability which Hargeisa has. Keep your cuqdad ridden comments to yourself if it’s anything outside of that realm :chrisfreshhah:

You didnt expose anyone. Your mother is cagdheer I am Samaroon and will keep exposing you Eydoors especially since you denied Borama and Dilla massacre. I am Jibril Yoonis the one related to Suldaan Wabar. With your dumb accounts always begging Hawiye laangaab maggots. Hawiye are patriots of Somalia just like Samaroon.

You got exposed for using 2 accounts my cagdheer friend. It’s okay my cow booty eating friend your little sheegaro charade lasted long enough before it got busted. Maybe next time you will start claiming Garxajis like these other sheegatos do? :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts