Real Talks, Somalia will only stabilise when it Balkanizes and everyone went separate ways.

Kezira

disneylanders
You got exposed for using 2 accounts my cagdheer friend. It’s okay my cow booty eating friend your little sheegaro charade lasted long enough before it got busted. Maybe next time you will start claiming Garxajis like these other sheegatos do? :lolbron:
Maybe you can stop claiming Hawiye with your other accounts you probably are @Lex Luther. I will never stop since its about my people you maggot now be prepared to see me for eternity

Maybe you can stop claiming Hawiye with your other accounts you probably are @Lex Luther. I will never stop since its about my people you maggot now be prepared to see me for eternity

You’ve been off the rails ever since you got exposed on your other account you were using to talk to yourself. Hey where is your Infinity account today I see you haven’t logged on it yet ? :chrisfreshhah:
86869DD8-742E-447C-B7E9-15FAA1C1E26A.png

Kezira

disneylanders
You’ve been off the rails ever since you got exposed on your other account you were using to talk to yourself. Hey where is your Infinity account today I see you haven’t logged on it yet ? :chrisfreshhah:View attachment 76198
I am not him. I will not entertain your failed attempts at trying to brand me a sheegato anymore. Now go log in to your other account @Lex Luther and Gucci Mane you Awali ty . I am the most diehard Samaroon you will ever meet and won't standby while you eydoor jeegani maggots try to paint a fake narrative of the situation my people are in.

I am not him. I will not entertain your failed attempts at trying to brand me a sheegato anymore. Now go log in to your other account @Lex Luther and Gucci Mane you Awali ty . I am the most diehard Samaroon you will ever meet and won't standby while you eydoor jeegani maggots try to paint a fake narrative of the situation my people are in.

You’ve already been exposed you cagdheer mutt :ufdup:

If I was doqonkii cagdheer like you I’d probably claim another clan as well :mjlaugh:

View attachment 76201
Why should we Balkanize when only one small inconsequential triangal wants to split?

Maybe we should split because you daroods are delusional? Just look at that fake map you posted :chrisfreshhah:

Claiming Sanaag and parts of Sool as darood when it’s Isaaq. Claiming all of Somali region of Ethiopia as darood :ulyin:

Don’t you daroods ever get tired of lying ?

Tukraq

VIP
Maybe we should split because you daroods are delusional? Just look at that fake map you posted :chrisfreshhah:

Claiming Sanaag and parts of Sool as darood when it’s Isaaq. Claiming all of Somali region of Ethiopia as darood :ulyin:

Don’t you daroods ever get tired of lying ?
That map is 100 percent correct, the sool and saanag parts for warsangsli and dhulo are accurate, and check the Ethiopia region again its not just Darood on the map just predominantly which is the case in reality any clan map gives the same idea

That map is 100 percent correct, the sool and saanag parts for warsangsli and dhulo are accurate, and check the Ethiopia region again its not just Darood on the map just predominantly which is the case in reality

100% fake map :chrisfreshhah: you people get more and more pathetic by the day. Dhulbahante don’t even inhabit Sanaag and warsangeli are minorities and based in the Far East

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-7-25_10-56-36.jpeg

Another map if you didn’t like the last one, no need to be butt hurt that you only have a small triangle

Kezira

disneylanders
@Tukraq this the reason they want Somaliland borders so bad since it was handed to them as a plate by the British which promoted Eydoor dominance in their area and giving Berbera capital status. Luckily we have Puntland today defending Eastern areas. Eydoor Jeegaan want nothing more than to gain recongition so they can do whatever they want with Samaroon and Dhulbahante territories.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq That map is not accurate for the Dir areas. but largely accurate for the Jeegaan areas. So your argument still stands strong.
What I’m implying is that only a puny triangle wants to split if even that considering col caare and the several rebellions/separatist in that small triangle that want to remain in Somalia, it gets even smaller

View attachment 76204
Another map if you didn’t like the last one, no need to be butt hurt that you only have a small triangle

:chrisfreshhah:
More fake maps won’t help you :dead:

Daroods and their drugs here’s 1944 British Somaliland population estimates and then 1960 first Somali Republic population census

21139789-B79E-4DD0-AC75-41C41327CD9B.png

AC62E398-7B31-4890-90C4-62A2F89B71ED.png

You daroods can keep painting on maps all you want but the reality will never change :deadmanny:

Tukraq

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
More fake maps won’t help you :dead:

Daroods and their drugs here’s 1944 British Somaliland population estimates and then 1960 first Somali Republic population census

View attachment 76210
View attachment 76209

You daroods can keep painting on maps all you want but the reality will never change :deadmanny:
That was an cia made map which was highly accurate, you have brought population numbers in British somalia and not land, Isaaq only have a small triangle in SL and live in London in the west, basically a small amount of kilometers holds all Isaaq:drakelaugh:and like I mentioned even issaq aren’t united in ictiiraf
upload_2019-7-25_11-10-30.jpeg

So imagine how small the land space that wants to split is, even smaller basically half a puny triangle

That was an cia made map which was highly accurate, you have brought population numbers in British somalia and not land, Isaaq only have a small triangle in SL and live in London in the west, basically a small amount of kilometers holds all Isaaq:drakelaugh:and like I mentioned even issaq aren’t united in ictiiraf View attachment 76213
So imagine how small the land space that wants to split is, even smaller basically half a puny triangle

CIA map :russ: these daroods and their funny stories mane. Next they will claim they have a map from mars :dead:

The first Table is from British Somaliland times, the second table is from the first Somali Republic census when British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland United :ufdup:

Try to learn how to read or go back to coloring fake maps :mjkkk: truly embarrassing you people are

Kezira

disneylanders
That was an cia made map which was highly accurate, you have brought population numbers in British somalia and not land, Isaaq only have a small triangle in SL and live in London in the west, basically a small amount of kilometers holds all Isaaq:drakelaugh:and like I mentioned even issaq aren’t united in ictiiraf View attachment 76213
Brother look how he begs British sources he knows its in favour of his tiny people its hilarious he used to spitshine British shoes and asked them to speak highly of them and low of their enemies lol look at his desperation bringing those sources laangaabka

Kezira

disneylanders
CIA map :russ: these daroods and their funny stories mane. Next they will claim they have a map from mars :dead:

The first Table is from British Somaliland times, the second table is from the first Somali Republic census when British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland United :ufdup:

Try to learn how to read or go back to coloring fake maps :mjkkk: truly embarrassing you people are
Both sources are from British and colonials. Do not lie to him Somali republic kuye lol eydoor jeegani. The second source used I.M. Lewis as a source who again used British consulate of British Somaliland stationed in Hargeysa as a source motherfucker.

Brother look how he begs British sources he knows its in favour of his tiny people its hilarious he used to spitshine British shoes and asked them to speak highly of them and low of their enemies lol look at his desperation bringing those sources laangaabka

So 1960 Somali Republic census is british source huh? Mayne you daroods get more and more delusional :russ:

Your cagdheer people were known as the biggest British bumlickers don’t even let me bring up your pathetic begging letters

Both sources are from British and colonials. Do not lie to him Somali republic kuye lol eydoor jeegani. The second source used I.M. Lewis as a source who again used British consulate of British Somaliland stationed in Hargeysa as a source motherfucker.

The 2nd one is from 1960 Somali Republic census or can you not read you fool? Do you think the Somali Republic existed before 1960? I know back then your cagdheer people were still in Ethiopia and not yet refugees in kismayo :chrisfreshhah:

Keep on trying you cagdheer Habashi and British slave